Cub Camp Stove by Englander
Cooking equipment that is lightweight, reliable, and portable is the Survivor Series Cub camp stove. The highest quality components are used in the USA during manufacturing to guarantee performance, durability, and safety. Long burn periods of up to 5 hours are provided by the hexagonal firebox design, which also concentrates heat on your pot or pan. This small stove's 168 square inches of cooking space makes it simple to prepare a full supper for two people.
- Both installation and use are simple
- Due to its secondary combustion mechanism, produces very little smoke!
- Much safer than a cook stove powered by diesel or gas!
- Removes the cabin's dampness.
- The rail may be removed with ease
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.