Experience outdoor living like never before with the Outdoor Plus 36" Sedona Fire Bowl. Made from the durable and long-lasting GFRC concrete, this bowl comes with a round leg design and mounting bracket for secure ventilation. Use both natural gas and liquid propane applications, with a brass air mixer orifice (LP) and brass orifice (NG) for a cleaner burning flame. Finished and made in the USA, this fire bowl is the perfect outdoor home addition.
- Designed from GFRC Concrete
- Best Long Lasting And Durable Concrete Material
- Designed for Outdoor Use Only
- Works with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Ignition Type: Match Lit with Flame Sense
- Made In USA
- Liquid Propane applications come with a Brass Air Mixer Orifice. This orifice integrates air into the propane for a cleaner burning flame. This prevents soot from being created and staining the unit and other surroundings.
- Natural Gas applications come with a brass orifice mounted directly underneath the burner. Key Valves must be mounted within arms reach of the burner.
- All fire bowls come shipped with a mounting bracket. This mounting bracket provides ventilation and a secure mount.
- It is not recommended to use any sort of fire glass or glass pebbles in Liquid Propane applications. Propane is 1.5x heavier than air and sinks, decorative glass is dense and may not allow the propane to properly rise. Propane may collect and pool under the surface of the glass or inside the enclosure creating a potentially dangerous situation.
- Key Valves are sold separately And may be installed onto the face of the bowl. To have your bowls shipped like this for an additional fee, add OPT-KVI to your order (Includes Key Valve, Whistle Free Hose And Installation)
- NOTE: Some bowls do not include mounting brackets.
- Size: 36"
- Height: 15.5"
- Base: 18"
- Burner: 12"
- BTU: 65K
- Sugg Glass: 20 lbs
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.