25-PDVC Pellet Stove by Englander - ESW0019
See (and feel the warmth) for yourself what makes this attractive, compact pellet stove our best-selling pellet stove of all time. It is powered by our popular auto-start igniter and user-friendly control board for quick and easy operation.
It’s also very economically priced, saving you hundreds of dollars over comparable brands from more expensive manufacturers, even though it is a top-performing pellet stove that has been mentioned in numerous publications.
Heating up to 1,500 sq. ft., it can produce quite a bit of heat, and an air wash system helps ensure that you can enjoy the beautiful view of the fire. The stove is thermostat adaptable and Mobile Home approved, as well.
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space - perfect for moderately-sized homes
- EPA latest certification means High Efficiency and Low Emissions - you'll use less fuel for the same amount of heat as older, non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- One of the best-selling pellet stoves of all time – and continues to be, year after year
- Cast iron door and quality, Made in USA welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $100
- Cool-touch nickel handle accents the stove’s classic style
- Up to 25 hours burn time on a single filling (follow all maintenance instructions)
- 40 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles - allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
Quality & Charm
- Classic, satin black steel body with cast iron door makes a cozy addition to any room
- Large door glass with air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Lab tested to UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service videos for peace of mind
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. and supported by our own Technical Support staff
- Made in the USA
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Hopper holds 40 lb. of wood pellets
- Up to 25 hrs. burn time per filling (housing insulation, environmental conditions, and more determine actual burn times - follow maintenance instructions)
- EPA latest certification means High Efficiency and Low Emissions
- Mobile Home Approved
- Dimensions: 24"W x 28 1/2"H x 28"D
- Weight: 261 lbs.
- Flue size: 3" (rear exhaust)
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: 13.5" (approximately- locate your stove for installation BEFORE preparing to install your pipe)
Limited 5-year warranty (see owner's manual)
- Outside Air Kit: Included ($100+ value)
Includes 50 FREE Fire Pouches!
Need help lighting your fire? Get this free set of 50 paraffin sachet pouches that are effective, safe, odorless, easy to handle, and user-friendly. They are ideal for stoves, fireplaces, barbecues, campfires and provide a strong burn, up to 12 minutes.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.