Century Heating Wood Stove - CB00023
Our series of wood-burning stoves and inserts with a classic look goes straight to the point to quickly provide you with all the heat you need in cold weather or in the event of a power failure. Century Heating appliances can be found in your garage, chalet, basement or even in your living room. They are among the most ecological on the market and provide you with real savings in firewood.
Available Accessories for Wood Stove:
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||CAN/USA accredited laboratory|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||36 1/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||16"|
|Door opening size (Height)||11 1/8"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||13 7/8" x 11 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19"|
|Firebox size (Height)||14 1/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||21"|
|Maximum log length||20" (16" recommended)|
|Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|
|Shipping weight||359 lb (163 kg)|
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area||900 - 2,300 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||3.3 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||2.67 ft³|
|Maximum burn time||10 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||90,000 BTU (26.4 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate||15,841 BTU/h (4.64 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate||57,041 BTU/h (16.72 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)||71%|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)||77%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency||74%|
|Average particulate emission rate||0.95 g/h|
|Average CO||61.3 g/h|
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
- The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Carbon monoxyde.
- Minimum clearances to combustibles*
- (Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearances - Back wall||14 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|Clearances - Side wall||20"||20"|
|Clearances - Corner||12"||10"|
|Clearances - Base of the unit to ceiling **||84"||84"|
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.