Century Heating Wood Insert CW2100 - CB00027
- Tapered shape (top and sides) designed to fit the smallest masonry hearths
- Flush blower for a clean look, with left/right power cord
- Lightweight steel faceplate with hooks that snap onto the front of the unit
- Moulded high density refractory panels on the bottom of the appliance and grey bricks on the sides
- Reinforced appliance top with a stainless steel heat shield
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.5 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
- Included: 26" x 42" faceplate, air intake damper and 110 CFM blower with thermodisc
|Recommended heating area||250 - 1,200 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||45,000 BTU/h|
|Dimensions||27 7/8" W X 21 7/8" D X 20 1/8" H|
|Maximum log length||17" (16" recommended)|
|Average particulate emission rate||
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.