Compact And Lightweight...Yet Powerful Tankless Water Heater
Gasland 2.64GPM 10L outdoor portable tankless hot water heater has compact size and lightweight design allowing for a convenient carrying. Flame failure devices, anti-freezing protection, overheating protection can ensure family safety. Maximum power output 68,000BTU/Hr, low water pressure start up, just need 3.6 PSI of water pressure. This propane water heater is the best solution for outdoor hot water, perfect for camping, RV life or anywhere you need hot water. Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, overheating protection to ensure the family safety. Automatically decrease water pressure between 3.6-110PSI. The anti-freezing drain plug can discharge the residual water to avoid freezing in cold areas or in case of long time no use. High water temperature protection over 167 °F. Shut off gas supply automatically under unexpectable flameout. Compact and lightweight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology. The electric tankless water heater and main burner are designed with advanced combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise. You will save a lot of money when you use our tankless water heater.
- CSA approved safety; CSA approved Gasland on demand water heater, safe as per Canadian and US Standard. Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, overheating protection to ensure the family safety. Automatically decrease water pressure between 2.5-110PSI. The anti-freezing drain plug can discharge the residual water to avoid freezing in cold areas or in case of long time no use. High water temperature protection over 167 °F. Shut off gas supply automatically under unexpectable flameouts.
- Lightweight portable design; Compact size and lightweight design for carry on easily. This propane tankless water heater can bring an amazing hot shower for you when you are camping , to the beach, etc. Also you can wash your pets with this portable hot water heater in your garden. Hang this best tankless water heater using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the propane water heater. It only takes you a few minutes to install. Or you can install it according to the instructions.
- On demand endless hot water; Maximum power output 68,000btu/hour, get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are. No need to preheat before using RV camping water heater. As soon as you turn on the tap, the water flows with your desired temperature. Low water pressure 3.6 PSI start up. 2.64 gallons per minute of on-demand hot water. Fully adjustable heat and water flow.
- Energy saving; Compact and lightweight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology. The heat exchanger and main burner of the propane water heater shower are designed with advanced combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise. It will help you save more when using a Gasland tankless water heater.
- Excellent customer service; The manufacturer has a professional team to offer you excellent service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the given number (Inquiry & after-sales service: Hotline: (844) 538-7890; E-mail: Support@gaslandchef.com) from Monday to Friday.
1. When installing the water heater please do not over tighten the connectors and pipes to prevent it from bursting and leaking.
2. The exhaust and top will get hot, please check around the area for flammables, especially gasoline or other vapors which may ignite. Please make sure there are no foreign objects around the portable tankless water heater or have fallen into the top.
3. A gas leak detection is needed before use and please do not use flame for leak detection. Soapy solutions, gas detectors, etc. are recommended to detect leaks.
4. Please use only liquid propane as fuel and use it in a well-ventilated place.
5. Please make sure there is enough water pressure. If the water pressure is below 3.6 PSI, the water heater cannot be ignited.
6. If the outside temperature is around or below freezing(0℃/32℉), please ensure to drain out the water after each use to avoid internal damage to the heat exchanger.
7. This water heater is not suitable for high altitude areas over 3300 feet and strong wind conditions.
Easy to use
1. Securely hang your water heater using fixing kits.
2. Insert 2 "D" cell batteries(not included) and be sure the polarity of them are correct.
3. Connect the gas inlet with the supplied gas regulator.
4. Connect water inlet with a standard garden hose, and connect the water outlet with shower hose and shower head provided.
5. Adjust the water and gas knobs to get ideal temperature as you want.
Part Number: BS264
Item Weight: 22 pounds,
Product Dimensions: 21.7 x 13 x 7.1 inches,
Batteries: 2 D batteries required,
Material: Iron,Metal,Copper ,
Power Source: Battery-powered,
Voltage: 3 Volts,
Wattage: 20000 watts,
Installation method: Wall mounted,
Flow Rate: 2.64 Gallons Per Minute
Hose Length: 5 feet,
Number of Handles: 1,
Certification: ANSI Z87.1-2003, CSA Z94.3-2007
Included Components: Hose,
Batteries Included: No,
Batteries Required: Yes,
Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
1 x BS264 portable gas hot water system,
1 x instruction manual.
1 x 5 feet CSA approval regulator & gas hose,
1 x garden hose: 1/2" BSP Female X 3/4" GHT Male.
1 x garden hose: 1/2" BSP Female x 3/4" GHT Female, 1 x gas inlet connector: 1/2" BSP Female x 5/8" NPT Inverted Flare Male.
1 x ON/OFF shower head and pedestal, includes 5 feet shower hose.
1 x accessories package(fixing kits includes water tape, wood screws, washers).
- Return Policy Applicable
- Free Shipping, no hidden prices or fees
- Secure Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
- Tracking provided for all your orders
- Quality Inspection on all products
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.