Summit Shallow Depth Indoor/Outdoor Beverage Cooler - SPR489OSPNR
Summit's line of built-in undercounter outdoor appliances includes slim-fitting display beverage centers designed for optimum storage and product presentation.
The SPR489OSPNR features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards, but is also approved for residential use. Sized with a slim 19 inch width and 17 3/4 inch shallow depth, it features a jet black cabinet with a sealed back for safe installation in the outdoors.
The height can be adjusted between 33 7/8 and 34 1/2 inches to best suit your space. The double pane tempered glass door includes a panel-ready trim that lets you create a custom look to match or complement other cabinetry (panel dimensions: 18 3/4 inch W x 31 9/16 inch H at a minimum of 3/4 inches thick).
Customers supply their own handle to best match their setting. The space-saving right angle plug and integrated hinge offer added space savings, while the stainless steel kickplate completes the look.
Inside, the SPR489OSPNR utilizes an internal fan to ensure the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom. An automatic defrost system allows for minimal user maintenance, while the white interior and LED lighting allows full visibility of stored items.
Three adjustable glass shelves with six positions provide optimal storage capacity inside the 3.1 cu. ft. interior. The dial thermostat, with seven temperature settings, is located in the upper-right corner for easy temperature management.
The SPR489OSPNR can be installed indoors or outdoors and is designed for built-in or freestanding use. Additional panel-ready choices are available in 15 inch, 18 inch, and 24 inch wide fits. Browse our full selection to find the perfect fit.
- Shallow depth: Unique 17 3/4" depth is ideal for home wet bars, island kitchens, and other applications with limited footprint space
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter
- Panel-ready door trim: Door frame can be customized with a custom overlay panel (panel frame dimensions: 31 9/16" H x 18 3/4" W at 3/4" minimum thickness)
- Weatherproof design: Approved for use in the outdoors, with a sealed exterior and double pane tempered glass door
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable shelves: Three glass shelves with six positions for optimal storage and easy cleaning
- LED lighting: Automatically illuminates when the door is open for an attractive and energy efficient view
- White interior finish: White interior offers improved visibility of stored contents
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings offers easy temperature management
- Versatile construction: Meets both residential and commercial standards
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability and added protection from the elements
- Right-angle plug: Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- Factory installed lock: Door includes a lock and key for optional security. If planning to use the lock, be sure to include a 5/8" hole in the lower center of your custom panel
- Height adjustable: Four leveling legs allow you to adjust the height between 33 7/8" and 34 1/2" to best fit your undercounter space
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.88" (86 cm)
- Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Depth: 17.75" (45 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 34.75" (88 cm)
- Capacity: 3.13 cu.ft. (89 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass/Panel-Ready Frame
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 285.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.3
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 75.0 lbs. (34 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101074948
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Can Storage: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.88oz.
- High Side PSI: 320.0
- Low Side PSI: 120.0
- Level Legs Qty: 2
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 34 to 50ºF
- Sound Level: 32.6 dB
- Interior Height: 29.0" (74 cm)
- Interior Width: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Interior Depth: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 7.0" (18 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Latch for door
- LHD - Left hand door swing
- T1 Door Tint
- T1S Door Tint
- T2 Door Tint
- T3 Door Tint
- T4 Door Tint
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.