Summit Shallow Depth Built-In All-Refrigerator - FF195CSSIF
Summit's shallow depth series of built-in under-counter refrigeration includes ENERGY STAR certified choices for improved efficiency in modern style.
The FF195CSSIF features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential use. Sized at just 19 inches wide and 18 inches deep, it comes in a stainless steel wrapped cabinet with a sealed back for easy cleaning of the unit. The height can be adjusted between 33 7/8 and 34 1/2 inches to best suit your space.
The stainless steel door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept panels, allowing you to create a custom look under the counter (panel size: 31 9/16 inch H x 18 7/8 inch W at 3/4 inch thick). Customers provide their own handle to best match their setting. The space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinge provide added flexibility in unit placement.
Inside, the FF195CSSIF utilizes an internal fan to ensure the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom. An automatic defrost system ensures minimal user maintenance, while LED lighting allows full visibility of stored items in the jet black interior. Three adjustable slide-out glass shelves provide flexible storage capacity inside the 3.1 cu. ft. interior.
A shelving brake system offers added safety when moving and storing contents, while two chrome door racks are ideal for storing condiments, canned beverages, and other larger items. The dial thermostat, with seven temperature settings, is located in the front upper-right corner for easy temperature management.
The FF195CSSIF is ENERGY STAR certified and designed for built-in or freestanding use. For a similar glass door unit commercially approved for outdoor use, see the SPR489OSCSSPNR.
- 18" shallow depth: Ideal for home wet bars, island kitchens, and other applications with limited footprint space
- ENERGY STAR certified: Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Panel-ready door: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 18 7/8" W x 31 9/16" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Cabinet features 304 grade stainless steel construction for added durability and a professional look
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable shelves: Three glass shelves with brake system ensures safe, optimal storage
- Door racks: Two chrome racks accommodate a variety of sizes for optimal interior storage
- LED lighting: Automatically illuminates when the door is open for an attractive and energy efficient view
- Black interior finish: Allows for easy cleaning and organization within the interior of the unit
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings offers easy temperature management
- Versatile construction: Meets both residential and commercial standards
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug: Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- Factory installed lock: Door includes a lock and key for optional security. If planning to use the lock, be sure to include a 5/8" hole in the lower center of your custom panel
- Height adjustable: Four leveling legs allow you to adjust the height between 33 7/8" and 34 1/2" to best fit your under-counter space
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.88" (86 cm)
- Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Depth: 18.0" (46 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 35.0" (89 cm)
- Capacity: 3.13 cu.ft. (89 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 259.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.3
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 85.0 lbs. (39 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101075075
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.88oz.
- High Side PSI: 320.0
- Low Side PSI: 120.0
- Level Legs Qty: 2
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 34 to 50ºF
- Sound Level: 33.4 dB
- Interior Height: 29.0" (74 cm)
- Interior Width: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Interior Depth: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 7.0" (18 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.25" (16 cm)
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Use and Care (Integrated Frame)
- Use and Care
- Energy Guide
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.