Summit Energy and Sound Saving Hotel Box for Use With Any Refrigerator - HBOX168
Summit brings new convenience to hotel refrigeration with the energy and sound saving HBOX168.
Designed to work with virtually any refrigerator*, the HBOX168 gives your guests the choice of how they want their unit to run. Users can select “Normal Mode” to allow the unit to function as a standard refrigerator, “Off Mode” to completely disable the fridge, or “16/8 Sound & Sleep Saver Mode” to turn the unit off at 11PM and resume standard operation at 7AM. This function allows light sleepers to enjoy a good night’s rest undisturbed by common compressor noises.
The HBOX168 is easy to install on any 115V/120V refrigerator: simply set the HBOX168 on top of the refrigerator, plug the HBOX168 into a wall socket, and plug your refrigerator into the HBOX168. All instructions are included right on the touch control panel, making it easy and intuitive for your guests and staff to manage the settings. We also include a separate magnet that you can place on your refrigerator, keeping all instructions right in view for your guests.
In addition to the noise reduction, the HBOX168 offers huge potential in energy savings. Operating in 16/8 Mode lets you enjoy 33% savings on energy consumption, making the HBOX168 an excellent investment for reducing your facility’s electric bills. You can also keep the unit in Off Mode when the room is unoccupied, reducing energy use without the hassle of plugging and unplugging your refrigerator from a hidden wall socket.
The HBOX168 can be ordered with any Summit Appliance, or on its own for use with your own refrigerator. It comes in a jet black finish with an LED display for the time and operating mode.
NOTE: If using 16/8 Mode, do not store perishable food or medicine in the refrigerator.
*HBOX168 is not recommended for use with manual or cycle defrost refrigerator-freezers, or units that incorporate a timer-based defrost cycle.
- Universal application: Works with virtually any 115/120V refrigerator; not recommended for use with cycle or manual defrost unit, or on a unit with a timer-based defrost system
- Energy saving design: 16/8 and Off mode offer large savings in energy consumption
- Noise reducing technology: 16/8 and Off mode disable the refrigerator, ensuring hotel guests can enjoy a quiet night's sleep without hearing the compressor activity
- Normal default mode: Standard mode allows normal 24 hour operation of the refrigerator for guests storing perishable items overnight
- Instructional magnet included: We include a magnet with easy instructions for the HBOX168 designed to go on the refrigerator door so your guests can manage the unit without a separate use & care guide
- No professional installation needed: Simply plug the HBOX168 into a grounded wall socket and plug your refrigerator into the HBOX
- LED display: Control panel displays the time and selected mode
- Easy to use: Instructions are included on the control panel and require a simple touch of a button to change refrigerator settings
- Compact size: Designed to fit easily on top of refrigerators
- Height of Cabinet: 2.0" (5 cm)
- Width: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Door: Black
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. (1 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4.0 lbs. (2 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101044774
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.