Summit Built-In 50 lb. Clear Icemaker - BIM44GCSSIF
Summit's commercially approved icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any kitchen space.
ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use, BIM44GCSSIF features a complete stainless steel exterior for added durability and long-term use. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for easier cleanup.
The door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 27 7/8" H x 14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.). Customers provide their own handle to complete the look.
Inside, the BIM44GCSSIF has a touch control panel for easy operation. Indicator lights alert users to each step in the production process, as well as to when the bin is full. This unit can produce up to 50 lbs. of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can hold up to 25 lbs.
The ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes with the provided stainless steel scoop, which can be mounted on brackets inside for easy use. An interior light in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of the interior, while automatic defrost operation makes maintenance simple and stress-free. This model comes equipped with an internal pump, while four adjustable leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces.
Sized at 15" wide, BIM44GCSSIF is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 for use in foodservice settings and can also be installed in any kitchen or wet bar. An ADA compliant version (see BIM44GCSSIFADA) is also available.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- 50 lb. production capacity: Can make up to 50 lbs. of clear ice cubes in a day cycle and store up to 25 lbs. per day (Note: ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes using the provided scoop.)
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Efficient performance saves on energy use and costs
- Built-in pump: Internal pump affords more flexibility in placing the unit
- Panel-ready door: Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels for users to create a seamless custom look (panel size: 27 7/8" H x14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Clear ice cube production: Produces 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" clear ice cubes
- Touch control panel: Provides easy operation of the unit with indicator lights for each stage of the production process
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Interior light: Lighting in a soft blue hue for easy viewing of the interior
- Ice scoop included: Interior wall includes brackets to hang for easy storage
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Leveling legs: Four leveling legs help to keep the unit level on uneven surfaces
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 33.0" (84 cm)
- Width: 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 37.0" (94 cm)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 4.8
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101077239
- Latch for door
- RHD - Right hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.