Summit Built-In 50 lb. Clear Icemaker ADA Compliant - BIM44GCSSIFADA
Summit's commercially approved icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any kitchen space.
ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use, BIM44GCSSIFADA is just 32 3/8"high, ideal for use under lower counters following ADA compliant guidelines. It features a complete stainless steel exterior for added durability and long-term use. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for easier cleanup.
The door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 27 7/8" Hx14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.). Customers provide their own handle to complete the look.
Inside, the BIM44GCSSIFADA has a touch control panel for easy operation. Indicator lights alert users to each step in the production process, as well as to when the bin is full. This unit can produce up to 50 lbs. of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can hold up to 25 lbs.
The ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes with the provided stainless steel scoop, which can be mounted on brackets inside for easy use. An interior light in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of the interior, while automatic defrost operation makes maintenance simple and stress-free. This model comes equipped with an internal pump, while four adjustable leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces.
Sized at 15" wide, BIM44GCSSIFADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 for use in foodservice settings and can also be installed in any kitchen or wet bar. For this unit in a standard height, see the BIM44GCSSIF.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- ADA compliant: 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- 50 lb. production capacity: Can make up to 50 lbs. of clear ice cubes in a day cycle and store up to 25 lbs. per day (Note: ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes using the provided scoop.)
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Efficient performance saves on energy use and costs
- Panel-ready door: Integrated stainless steel door frame allows you to mount full overlay panels over the door to create a custom look that can blend into cabinetry with no exposed frame (panel size: 27 7/8" H x14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Built-in pump: Internal pump affords more flexibility in placing the unit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Clear ice cube production: Produces 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" clear ice cubes
- Touch control panel: Provides easy operation of the unit with indicator lights for each stage of the production process
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Interior light: Lighting in a soft blue hue for easy viewing of the interior
- Ice scoop included: Interior wall includes brackets to hang for easy storage
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Leveling legs: Four leveling legs help to keep the unit level on uneven surfaces
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 32.38" (82 cm)
- Width: 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 37.0" (94 cm)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 4.8
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101077048
- Door Swing: LHD
- Reversible Factory: Reversible
- Drain Required: Yes
- Daily Ice Production: 50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
- Ice Shape: Cube
- Size of Cube: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Number of Ice Cube Sizes: 1
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 3.88 oz.
- High Side PSI: 350.0
- Low Side PSI: 130.0
- Interior Height: 18.5" (47 cm)
- Interior Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Interior Depth: 16.0" (41 cm)
- Level Legs: 4
- RHD - Right hand door swing
- Latch for door
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.