Summit 36" Wide Gas Range - WNM430P
Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built to last in space-challenged kitchens, including off-grid settings with non-traditional power needs.
Sized at 36" wide, the WNM430P is a complete gas range with four open 9000 BTU burners, a 2.92 cu.ft. oven, and lower drop-down broiler compartment. It utilizes battery start ignition, ideal for rural areas or other homes not using electricity to power appliances. This item is set for natural gas. To convert for propane use, add accessory Kit LPP.
With a classic white exterior, the WNM430P matches any kitchen style. It is sized with a convenient 24" depth, ideal for L-shaped or galley kitchens where every inch counts. The recessed door design helps to protect adjacent cabinetry. Upfront push-to-turn knobs ensure easy, safer cooking, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the heating. Inside, the porcelain oven includes two adjustable racks to accommodate a variety of sizes.
Made in the USA, Summit's slim-fitting ranges offer lasting durability in the prefect fit. Additional sizes and styles are available. Browse our full selection to explore your choices.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- 36 inch wide range: Uniquely sized to fit many older kitchen spaces
- 24 inch depth: Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Battery start ignition: Uses a 9V battery to ignite the oven and burners, providing a convenient off-grid solution to kitchens previously using pilot lights when no electricity is available
- 4 open burners: 9000 BTU burners with built-in enamel grates to meet most cooking needs
- Natural gas design: Set for use with natural gas connection. To convert for propane use, add Kit LPP
- Broiler compartment: Lower drop-down compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Recessed oven door: Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Storage cabinet: 12" wide storage cabinet included in body, with a removable shelf to help store cookware, smaller appliances, non-perishable food, and other items
- Upfront controls: Push-to-turn knobs offer easier, safer access, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust
- Adjustable oven racks: Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Porcelain and steel construction: Lasting durability with solid construction inside and out designed to hold up to everyday kitchen use
- Removable oven door and range top: White porcelain oven door and top can be removed for easier cleaning
- Anti-tip bracket included: Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- Broiler tray included: Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- White exterior finish: Classic design in a clean white finish to match any kitchen
- Height of Cabinet: 44.0" (112 cm)
- Width: 36.0" (91 cm)
- Depth: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- Weight: 180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 187.0 lbs. (85 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101029528
- Ignition: Battery Start
- LP Convertible: With Kit LPP Accessory
- Oven Capacity: 2.92 cu.ft
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Burner Type: Open
- Number of Burners: 4
- Burner #1 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #2 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #4 BTU:9000.0
- Burner Controls:Dial
- Oven Controls :Dial
- Backguard: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Oven Interior Height: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Broiler Location: Below Oven
- Oven Door: White
- LP Conversion
- Canadian Range Conversion
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.