Summit 36" Wide Gas Range - WNM4307
Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The WNM4307 is a gas range sized at 36" wide, with a 2.92 cu.ft oven interior that can accommodate large trays. Two adjustable oven racks are included. The broiler is located below the oven in a drop-down compartment. Four open 9000 BTU gas burners accommodate most of your stovetop heating needs, with upfront push-to-turn knobs that let you adjust your cooking without reaching over hot burners. This unit utilizes an electronic ignition system for added safety.
The WNM2307 comes in a classic white finish to suit any kitchen setting. The side storage compartment features a removable shelf for keeping your cookware and other kitchen tools handy. This unit has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts. Constructed from porcelain and steel, the WNM4307 offers lasting durability. We include an anti-tip bracket for added safety.
With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 20", 24", and 30" wide fits. This unit ships ready for natural gas connections. To use with propane, add the Kit LP.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- 36 inch wide range: Uniquely sized to fit many older kitchen spaces
- 24 inch depth: Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Four open burners: 9000 BTU burners with built-in enamel grates to meet most cooking needs
- Natural gas design: Set for use with natural gas connection. To convert for propane use, add Kit LP
- Electronic ignition: Spark ignition system with a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord
- Broiler compartment: Lower drop-down compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Recessed oven door: Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Upfront controls: Push-to-turn knobs offer easier, safer access, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust
- Storage cabinet: 12" wide storage cabinet included in body, with a removable shelf to help store cookware, smaller appliances, non-perishable food, and other items
- Adjustable oven racks: Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Porcelain construction: Solid porcelain range top and oven
- Removable oven door and range top: White porcelain oven door and top can be removed for easier cleaning
- Anti-tip bracket included: Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- Broiler tray included: Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- White exterior finish: Classic design in a clean white finish to match any kitchen
- Height of Cabinet: 44.0" (112 cm)
- Width: 36.0" (91 cm)
- Depth: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- Weight: 180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 187.0 lbs. (85 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101013169
- Ignition: Spark
- LP Convertible: With Kit LP Accessory
- Oven Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Burner Type: Open
- Number of Burners: 4
- Burner #1 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #2 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner #4 BTU: 9000.0
- Burner Controls: Dial
- Oven Controls: Dial
- Backguard: Yes
- Oven Interior Height: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Broiler Location: Below Oven
- Broiler Door: White
- Oven Door: White
- LP Conversion
- Canadian Range Conversion
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.