Summit 36" Wide Electric Coil Top Range - WEM430KW
Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The WEM430KW is a 220V electric range uniquely sized at 36" wide, with a 2.46 cu.ft oven interior that can accommodate large trays. The oven window and interior light with an on/off switch make it easy to monitor your cooking without opening the door. Two adjustable oven racks are included. The waist-high broiler is located inside the oven, allowing you to switch functions without moving contents to a separate compartment on the floor. This unit has a side storage compartment with a removable shelf and a lower drop-down section for cookware.
Designed to meet the most current UL safety standards, this unit features one 8" 950W and three 6" 650W coil elements. These operate at lower wattage than standard electric ranges, allowing for a slow but steady heating process that will not cycle off. Upfront push-to-turn knobs offer additional protection, ensuring users won't reach over hot burners to adjust the heat. This unit complies with ADA guidelines.
The WEM430KW comes in a classic white finish to suit any kitchen. It has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts. Porcelain and steel construction help the unit hold up to years of daily use. We include an anti-tip bracket for added safety. This unit does not include a line cord (a standard 40 amp 3 or 4-prong cord can be installed by your electrician).
With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 20", 24", and 30" wide fits.
- 36 inch wide range: Uniquely sized to fit many older kitchen spaces
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- 24 inch depth: Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Storage compartments: 12" wide storage cabinet included in body, with a removable shelf to help store cookware, smaller appliances, non-perishable food, and other items, with a lower drop-down compartment also included
- Four coil elements: Includes one 8" and three 6" coil elements
- Safety burners with low wattage outputs: Designed to comply with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Chrome drip pans: Each coil element includes a removable chrome pan for easier cleaning
- Oven window and light: Door includes a window and exterior on/off rocker light switch, making it easier to monitor your cooking without opening the door
- Waist-high broiler: Broiler is located inside the oven, eliminating the need to transfer contents to a separate compartment towards the floor
- Adjustable oven racks: Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Porcelain and steel construction: Solid construction built to hold up to everyday use
- Deluxe backguard: 8" high backguard helps to protect your walls from spills and splashes
- Digital clock and timer: Backguard includes time readout
- Recessed oven door: Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinetry
- Upfront controls: All knobs are located in the front of the range, letting you adjust your heating without reaching over hot burners
- Push-to-turn knobs: Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn
- Indicator lights: Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Broiler pan included: Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Anti-tip bracket: Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- Cord not included: Compatible with standard 40 amp 3 or 4-wire range cords
- Height of Cabinet: 44.0" (112 cm)
- Width: 36.0" (91 cm)
- Depth: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: CSA
- Voltage/Frequency: 220 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 200.0 lbs. (91 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 210.0 lbs. (95 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101003733
- Oven Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft. (82 L)
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Element Type: Coils
- Number of Elements: 4
- Element #1 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #2 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #3 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #3 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #4 Size: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Element #4 Wattage: 950.0
- Burner Controls: Dial
- Oven Controls: Dial
- Oven Light: Yes
- Cooking Timer: Yes
- Backguard: Yes
- Backguard: Display Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Oven Window: Yes
- Oven Interior Height: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Storage Compartment: Yes
- Broiler Location: Inside Oven
- Oven Door: White/Window
- Heat Sense - Temperature sensors to prevent coils from reaching flashpoint temperature
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.