Summit 36" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer ADA Compliant - FFRF36ADA
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant built-in refrigeration.
The FFRF36ADA features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential use. Sized at 36" wide, this all-in-one, side-by-side refrigerator-freezer is designed for built-in or freestanding installation. This unit features stainless steel doors and a stainless steel kickplate for added elegance in any setting.
The jet black cabinet simplified cleaning, while its white interior makes viewing interior contents easy and stainless steel handles complete the look. The sealed back simplifies cleanup and offers space savings, while its frost-free operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
Each compartment has a factory-installed front lock for added security, as well as LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy-efficient presentation. Internal fans help to evenly cool each compartment. The user-friendly front digital display makes temperature control easy with a readout in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the FFRF36ADA features a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator compartment includes three adjustable glass shelves with five placement options that offer multiple spill-proof storage options.
The freezer compartment includes three adjustable chrome shelves, with five placement options for optimal storage options and proper cold air circulation. The freezer compartment includes three adjustable chrome shelves for proper cold air circulation.
Additionally, the freezer section can be converted to run as a refrigerator, allowing you to adjust the temperature range to best accommodate your storage needs at the touch of a button.
The FFRF36ADA is sized at 31 1/2 inches high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. For this unit with panel ready doors, see the FFRF36IFADA.
NOTE: Due to its larger commercial design, the FFRF36ADA requires an additional 5/8" of width for each door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- ADA compliant design: 31 1/2 height for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Factory-installed locks: Keyed locks for each section offer added security
- Pro style handles: Stainless steel handles offer an attractive finish for the appliance
- Digital thermostat: Digital control panel allows for easy temperature control, with a clear readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Adjustable shelves (5 placement options): Refrigerator section includes three spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable chrome shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Convertible freezer: Freezer compartment temperature can be set to serve as a second refrigerator as needed
- Internal fans: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Leveling legs: Two leveling legs ensure the unit is even when placed on uneven surfaces
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.5" (80 cm)
- Width: 35.5" (90 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 37.38" (95 cm)
- Depth: 24.25" (62 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.13" (64 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 40.0" (102 cm)
- Capacity: 5.8 cu.ft. (164 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 504.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.3
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 160.0 lbs. (73 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 165.0 lbs. (75 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101063324
- Door Swing: French
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 36°F to 46°F
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount: 1.59 oz.
- Freezer - Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Chrome
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 3
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.59 oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 50.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Freezer - Temperature Range: -22°F to 46°F
- Compressor Step Height: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 4.25" (11 cm)
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handles
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handles
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.