Summit 34" Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop In Stainless Steel - GCJ536SS
Summit’s 'Made in Italy' gas cooktops offer a powerful performance in a durable, safe, and stylish design.
The GCJ365SS is a 34" wide five-burner gas cooktop with a 304 grade stainless steel surface for added durability. The controls are located at the front of the unit for easy access. Its wide surface area affords ample cooking space allowing multiple burners to be used at once, while continuous cast iron grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners.
The smooth surface edge adds safety in a stylish look. The heavy-duty round knobs deliver additional safety by requiring a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite, with thermocouple flame protection to ensure the gas turns off if the flame goes out. This unit is designed to fit 32.75" W x 18.75" D counter cutouts.
Featuring five gas burners manufactured by Defendi, this cooktop offers a variety of cooking options for unparalleled performance. The left-side dual flame burner has a 15,300 BTU total burner, with an included cast iron wok ring for quick heating of larger cooking vessels, and an inner flame with a maximum of 2,050 BTUs ideal for heating sauces.
The top-center and lower-right semi-rapid 6,000 BTU burners meet most cooking needs. The bottom-center 3,400 BTU auxiliary burner works well for precision heating and cooking, while top right 10,000 rapid burner is ideal for boiling water or cooking larger dishes.
The GCJ536SS uses electronic spark ignition and is preset for natural gas operation. A conversion kit that allows for LP gas connection is included. A standard three-pronged 115V cord is pre-installed for easy hookup.
The 'Made in Italy' collection has gas cooktop options to fit any cooking need, including two, four, and five burner choices. Browse our website to explore the full collection.
- 304 grade stainless steel surface: Long-lasting durability in a sleek design
- Sealed burners: Quality burners by Defendi with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- 34" wide surface: Allows for easy use of multiple cooking vessels without hitting or banging
- Smooth edge design: Provides added safety and blends cleanly into countertops
- Push-to-turn knobs: Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Designer knobs: Heavy duty brass and aluminum knobs in a round design and steel finish for a modern look
- Conversion kit included: Convert operation from natural gas to LP with the included kit
- Continuous cast iron grates in a matte finish: Solid cast iron construction to support heavy cookware, with a continuous design that makes it easy to move pots to a different burner
- Wok ring included: Removable ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the left-side burner
- Dual-ring burner: A 15,000 BTU total burner and 2,050 BTU inner burner meet a variety of cooking needs
- Rapid burner: Top-right burner offers 10,000 BTU for cooking larger dishes
- Semi-rapid burner: The upper-center and lower-right burners produce 6,000 BTU to accommodate most cooking needs
- Auxiliary burner: Bottom-center 3,400 BTU burner allows for precision in heating or cooking dishes that require low heat
- Front-of-unit controls: Controls placed at front for added ease and safety, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Laser-etched graphics: Indicator markings will not diminish by cleaning or rubbing
- Power cord included: Standard 3-prong 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Thermocouple flame failure protection: Automatically turns off gas after 12 seconds when flame is extinguished
- Designed for built-in installation: Cutout size: 32.75" W x 18.75" D
- Height of Cabinet: 2.88" (7 cm)
- Width: 33.88" (86 cm)
- Depth: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 34.0 lbs. (15 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 39.0 lbs. (18 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101064314
- Ignition: Electric
- LP Convertible: Yes
- Number of Burners: 5
- Controls: Dial
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Grate Material: Cast iron
- Cutout Width: 32.75" (83 cm)
- Cutout Depth: 18.75" (48 cm)
- Burner #1 BTU: 15300.0
- Burner #2 BTU: 6000.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 3400.0
- Burner #4 BTU: 10000.0
- Burner #5 BTU: 6000.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.