Summit 30" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Integrated Door Frame - FFRF3070BIF
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of built-in refrigeration.
Sized at 30" wide, the FFRF3070BIF is an all-in-one side-by-side refrigerator-freezer. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use.
The French swing doors feature an integrated stainless steel frame that lets users install their own overlay panels for a custom look (panel size: 30" H x 14 5/8" W). Users install their own handles. The sealed back ensures easier cleanup with added space savings.
Inside, the FFRF3070BIF features a 2.4 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 3 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator includes a digital thermostat allowing users to manage the temperature in each compartment, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience.
Adjustable glass shelves offer cleaner spill-proof storage for fresh food items, while two removable door shelves provide additional storage space as needed. An internal fan assures the compartment is cooled evenly from top to bottom. The freezer compartment includes adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation.
Both sides feature LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy efficient presentation. The slotted floor design is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that allows you to disable certain functions during religious observance.
With its innovative all-in-one design, user-friendly features, and full frost-free operation, the FFRF3070BIF is a great choice for smaller kitchens looking to maximize storage space under the counter.
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Panel-ready doors: Integrated stainless steel door frame on each door accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the door or blend it into your cabinetry design (panel dimensions: 30" H x 14 5/8" W at 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Digital thermostat: Refrigerator section includes a digital control panel to manage each compartment's temperature for added convenience, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Sabbath mode: Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance
- Adjustable shelves: Refrigerator section includes spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Door shelves: Two removable door racks provide additional storage as needed
- Open door alarm: Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range
- Slotted floors: Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store bottles safely on their sides
- Internal fan (refrigerator compartment): Fan-forced cooling ensures the compartment is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Width: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Depth: 24.13" (61 cm)
- Capacity: 5.4 cu.ft. (153 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year: 440.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101054179
- Door Swing: French
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 26.63" (68 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 17.63" (45 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 3.0 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 2
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 36°F to 43°F
- Freezer - Interior Height: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 10.38" (26 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 2.4 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Wire
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 3
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.45 oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Freezer - Temperature Range: -4º to 4ºF
- Compressor Step Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
- HG: Hospital grade cord
- PH: Probe Hole
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.