Summit 30" Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop - GC527SSTK30
Made in Italy for SUMMIT, our deluxe gas cooktops offer the ideal cooking experience for modern kitchens. The GC527SSTK30 comes in a stainless steel finish, with color-matched knobs centrally located for easy use. The cooktops is uniquely sized at 27" wide, but ships with a stainless steel trim kit that allows the cooktop to be placed in standard 30" wide counter openings.
Continuous cast iron grates are designed to hold up to heavy duty pots and pans, making it easy to side cookware from one burner to another. This unit is equipped with thermocouple flame failure protection to ensure gas will turn off if the flame is extinguished. It utilizes electronic spark ignition and comes with a pre-installed 115V power cord. For added safety, the knobs require a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite.
Five sealed Sabaf burners provide a range of cooking power to help accommodate a variety of heating needs. The center ultra rapid 11,000 BTU burner includes a dual flame and removable cast iron wok stand to offer more even heating for large cooking vessels. The right rear burner offers a 10,000 BTU cooking performance, ideal for boiling pots of water or cooking large dishes.
The front right and rear left semi-rapid 6,100 BTU burners meet most general cooking needs, while the auxiliary 1,200 to 3,550 BTU front left burner allows you to achieve more precision in gentle heating. The GC527SSTK30 comes preset for natural gas operation. We include a conversion kit that lets you adjust for LP gas connections. This unit is also available in white (GC5271WTK30) and black (GC5272BTK30).
- Sealed Sabaf® burners: Quality burners with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Continuous cast iron grates: Solid grates make it easy to slide cookware to different burners
- Trim Kit for 30" wide applications: Ships with a seamless stainless steel exterior trim kit that allows users to install this cooktop in 30" wide cutouts
- Ultra rapid burner with dual flame: Center burner features a 4,400 to 11,000 BTU output with a dual ring flame for powerful but even heating
- Wok ring included: Removable wok ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the center burner
- Fast burner: Rear right burner features a wide range output from 2,500 to 10,000 BTUs
- Two semi-rapid burners: Front right and rear left burners offer 1,500 to 6,100 BTU output to handle most cooking needs
- Auxiliary burner: Front left burner operates between 1,200 and 3,550 BTUs to best handle dishes and sauces that require low heat
- Stainless steel surface: Quality design offers lasting durability in your kitchen
- Curved design: Gently curved surface offers a uniquely modern look for the kitchen while also containing spills for easier cleanup
- Centralized controls: Conveniently located controls offer easier and safer cooking, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Color-matched knobs: Knobs come in a silver finish for a seamless look
- Conversion kit included: Unit is preset for natural gas but can be converted to LP with included kit
- Push-to-turn knobs with safety cut-off: Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Thermocouple flame failure protection: Automatically turns gas off after 12 seconds if flame is extinguished
- Power cord included: Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 21.77" wide by 18.63" deep, with a trim kit that allows the cooktop to fill 30" wide openings
- Height of Cabinet: 4.0" (10 cm)
- Width: 30.0" (76 cm)
- Depth: 20.63" (52 cm)
- Cabinet Stainless: Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 37.0 lbs. (17 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101056715
- Ignition: Spark
- LP Convertible: Yes
- Number of Burners: 5
- Controls: Dial
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Cutout Height: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Cutout Width: 21.77" (55 cm)
- Cutout Depth: 18.63" (47 cm)
- Burner #1 BTU: 11000.0
- Burner #2: BTU: 6100.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 10000.0
- Burner #4 BTU:6100.0
- Burner #5 BTU: 3550.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.