Summit 30" Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop - GC5271WTK30
Made in Italy for SUMMIT, our deluxe gas cooktops offer the ideal cooking experience for modern kitchens.
The GC5271WTK30 comes with an enamel steel surface in a classic white finish, with color-matched knobs centrally located for easy use. The cooktops is uniquely sized at 27" wide, but ships with a stainless steel trim kit that allows the cooktop to be placed in standard 30" wide counter openings.
Continuous cast iron grates are designed to hold up to heavy duty pots and pans, making it easy to side cookware from one burner to another. This unit is equipped with thermocouple flame failure protection to ensure gas will turn off if the flame is extinguished. It utilizes electronic spark ignition and comes with a pre-installed 115V power cord. For added safety, the knobs require a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite.
Five sealed Sabaf burners provide a range of cooking power to help accommodate a variety of heating needs. The center ultra rapid 11,000 BTU burner includes a dual flame and removable cast iron wok stand to offer more even heating for large cooking vessels.
The right rear burner offers a 10,000 BTU cooking performance, ideal for boiling pots of water or cooking large dishes. The front right and rear left semi-rapid 6,100 BTU burners meet most general cooking needs, while the auxiliary 1,200 to 3,550 BTU front left burner allows you to achieve more precision in gentle heating.
The GC5271WTK30 comes preset for natural gas operation. We include a conversion kit that lets you adjust for LP gas connections. This unit is also available in black (GC5272BTK30) and stainless steel (GC527SSTK30).
- Sealed Sabaf® burners: Quality burners with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup.
- Continuous cast iron grates: Solid grates make it easy to slide cookware to different burners.
- Trim Kit for 30" wide applications: Ships with a seamless stainless steel exterior trim kit that allows users to install this cooktop in 30" wide cutouts.
- Ultra rapid burner with dual flame: Center burner features a 4,400 to 11,000 BTU output with a dual ring flame for powerful but even heating.
- Wok ring included: Removable wok ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the center burner.
- Fast burner: Rear right burner features a wide range output from 2,500 to 10,000 BTUs.
- Two semi-rapid burners: Front right and rear left burners offer 1,500 to 6,100 BTU output to handle most cooking needs.
- Auxiliary burner: Front left burner operates between 1,200 and 3,550 BTUs to best handle dishes and sauces that require low heat.
- Painted enamel steel surface: Cooktop surface has a glossy white finish for a clean look to complement any kitchen decor.
- Curved design: Gently curved surface offers a uniquely modern look for the kitchen while also containing spills for easier cleanup.
- Centralized controls: Conveniently located controls offer easier and safer cooking, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature.
- Color-matched knobs: Knobs come in a polished white finish for a seamless look.
- Conversion kit included: Unit is preset for natural gas but can be converted to LP with included kit.
- Push-to-turn knobs with safety cut-off: Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level.
- Thermocouple flame failure protection: Automatically turns gas off after 12 seconds if flame is extinguished.
- Power cord included: Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for the electronic ignition.
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 21.77" wide by 18.63" deep, with a trim kit that allows the cooktop to fill 30" wide openings.
- Height of Cabinet: 4.0" (10 cm)
- Width: 30.0" (76 cm)
- Depth :20.63" (52 cm)
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 37.0 lbs. (17 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101056722
- Ignition: Spark
- LP Convertible: Yes
- Number of Burners: 5
- Controls: Dial
- Surface: Painted
- Grate Material Cast: Iron
- Cutout Height: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Cutout Width: 21.77" (55 cm)
- Cutout Depth: 18.63" (47 cm)
- Burner #1: BTU 11000.0
- Burner #2: BTU 6100.0
- Burner #3: BTU 10000.0
- Burner #4: BTU 6100.0
- Burner #5: BTU 3550.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.