Summit 27" Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop - GC5272B
Made in Italy for SUMMIT, our deluxe gas cooktops offer the ideal cooking experience for modern kitchens.
The GC5272B is uniquely sized at 27" wide but with a design that fits many standard 24" cutouts, with five burners to help you maximize your cooking power in a more efficient use of counter space. Continuous cast iron grates are designed to hold up to heavy duty pots and pans, making it easy to side cookware from one burner to another.
The steel surface features a black matte finish for a seamless look that blends into the grates and burner caps. The color-matched knobs are centrally located for easy use and require a gentle push-to-turn motion to prevent accidents. This unit is equipped with thermocouple flame failure protection to ensure gas will turn off if the flame is extinguished.
It utilizes electronic spark ignition and comes with a pre-installed 115V power cord. Five sealed Sabaf burners provide a range of cooking power to help accommodate a variety of heating needs. The center ultra rapid 11,000 BTU burner includes a dual flame and removable cast iron wok stand to offer more even heating for large cooking vessels.
The right rear burner offers a 10,000 BTU cooking performance, ideal for boiling pots of water or cooking large dishes. The front right and rear left semi-rapid 6,100 BTU burners meet most general cooking needs, while the auxiliary 1,200 to 3,550 BTU front left burner allows you to achieve more precision in gentle heating.
The GC5272B comes preset for natural gas operation. We include a conversion kit that lets you adjust for LP gas connections. We also offer customized stainless steel trim kits to allow this cooktop to fit into a wider cutout. For details, see the TK Custom. To fit standard 30" wide cutouts, see the GC5272BTK30.
- 27" width with five burners: Slimmer than most five burner cooktops but with the same amount of cooking capability, helping you to maximize your counter space without sacrificing convenience
- Steel surface in black matte finish: Durable cooktop surface features a unique black finish in matte style, color-matched with the knobs and grates
- Sealed Sabaf® burners: Quality burners with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Continuous cast iron grates: Solid grates make it easy to slide cookware to different burners
- Ultra rapid burner with dual flame: Center burner features a 4,400 to 11,000 BTU output with a dual ring flame for powerful but even heating
- Wok ring included: Removable wok ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the center burner
- Fast burner: Rear right burner features a wide range output from 2,500 to 10,000 BTUs
- Two semi-rapid burners: Front right and rear left burners offer 1,500 to 6,100 BTU output to handle most cooking needs
- Auxiliary burner: Front left burner operates between 1,200 and 3,550 BTUs to best handle dishes and sauces that require low heat
- Curved design: Gently curved surface offers a uniquely modern look for the kitchen while also containing spills for easier cleanup
- Centralized controls: Conveniently located controls offer easier and safer cooking, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Color-matched knobs: Knobs come in a matte black finish for a seamless look
- Conversion kit included: Unit is preset for natural gas but can be converted to LP with included kit
- Push-to-turn knobs with safety cut-off: Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Thermocouple flame failure protection: Automatically turns gas off after 12 seconds if flame is extinguished
- Power cord included: Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Fits standard 24" cutouts: Cutout dimensions: 6" H x 21.77" W x 18.63" D
- Height of Cabinet: 4.0" (10 cm)
- Width : 26.75" (68 cm)
- Depth: 19.75" (50 cm)
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 37.0 lbs. (17 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101055213
- Ignition: Spark
- LP Convertible: Yes
- Number of Burners: 5
- Controls: Dial
- Surface: Painted
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Cutout Height: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Cutout Width: 21.77" (55 cm)
- Cutout Depth: 18.63" (47 cm)
- Burner #1 BTU: 11000.0
- Burner #2 BTU: 6100.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 10000.0
- Burner #4 BTU: 6100.0
- Burner #5 BTU: 3550.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.