Summit 24" Wide Frost-Free Built-In All-Refrigerator With Towel Bar Handle - FF64BXCSSTB
SUMMIT's FF64B Series brings quality and convenience under the counter with a fully featured lineup of built-in all-refrigerators.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the FF64BXCSSTB refrigerator can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a stainless steel wrapped cabinet and door. A curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look.
Inside, the FF64BXCSSTB utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature.
This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible and spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The FF64BXCSSTB refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. It also meets DOE standards for residential applications, using 20% less energy than the maximum allowed for this product class and capacity. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. For a matching frost-free all-freezer, see the SCFF53BXCSSTB.
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator and meets DOE standards for residential use
- CEE Tier II qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier II specifications, using 25% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel exterior: Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in durable stainless steel for a professional look built to last
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots: Floor is specially slotted to store bottles safely in place
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Flat door liner: Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Matching freezer available: Pair with the frost-free SCFF53BXCSSTB for a matching side-by-side or stackable set
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.63" (116 cm)
- Capacity: 4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 250.0kWh/year
- Amps: 0.8
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101046044
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.99oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36 to 43ºF
- Interior Height: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Interior Width: 19.25" (49 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Latch for door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Upgrade
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.