Summit 24" Wide Electric Coil Range - TEM610CRW
Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The TEM610CRW is an apartment-sized 220V electric range sized at just 24" wide, with a generous 2.92 cu.ft oven interior that can accommodate large trays. The oven window and interior light with an on/off switch make it easy to monitor your cooking without opening the door.
Two adjustable oven racks are included. The waist-high broiler is located inside the oven, allowing you to switch functions without moving contents to a separate compartment on the floor. The lower drop-down storage compartment is ideal for keeping pots and pans out of the way in small kitchens.
Designed to meet the most current UL safety standards, this unit features one 8" 950W and three 6" 650W coil elements. These operate at lower wattage than standard electric ranges, allowing for a slow but steady heating process that will not cycle off.
Upfront push-to-turn knobs offer additional protection, ensuring users won't reach over hot burners to adjust the heat. This unit complies with ADA guidelines.
The TEM610CRW comes in a jet black finish, with a low backguard trimmed in stainless steel for a slide-in look. It has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts.
Porcelain and steel construction help the unit hold up to years of daily use. We include an anti-tip bracket for added safety. This unit does not include a line cord (a standard 40 amp 3 or 4-prong cord can be installed by your electrician).
With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 20", 30", and 36" wide fits.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- Slim 24 inch width: Apartment-sized width offers all the functionality you need in a smaller footprint
- 24 inch depth: Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Slide-in look: Low backguard trimmed in stainless steel makes it easier to integrate your own backsplash design
- Storage compartment: Keep pots and pans inside the lower drop-down compartment for easy space-saving storage
- Safety burners with low wattage outputs: Designed to comply with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Four coil elements: Three standard 6" and one large 8" element
- Chrome drip pans: Each element includes a removable chrome pan for easier cleaning
- Oven window and interior lighting: Door includes a window and exterior on/off rocker light switch, making it easier to monitor your cooking without opening the door
- Waist-high broiler: Broiler is located inside the oven, eliminating the need to transfer contents to a separate compartment towards the floor
- Recessed oven door: Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Adjustable oven racks: Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Porcelain and steel construction: Solid construction built to hold up to everyday use
- Upfront controls: All knobs are located in the front of the range, letting you adjust your heating without reaching over hot burners
- Push-to-turn burner knobs: Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn
- Indicator lights: Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Removable oven door and range top: Allows for easier cleaning as needed
- Broiler pan included: Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Anti-tip bracket: Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- Cord not included: Compatible with standard 40 amp 3 or 4-wire range cords
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility that complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
- Height of Cabinet: 36.0" (91 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Depth: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Door: Black
- Cabinet: Black
- Voltage/Frequency: 220 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 157.0 lbs. (71 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101058238
- Oven Capacity: 2.92 cu.ft. (83 L)
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Element Type: Coils
- Number of Elements: 4
- Element #1 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #2 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #3 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #3 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #4 Size: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Element #4 Wattage: 950.0
- Burner Controls: Dial
- Oven Controls: Dial
- Oven Light: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Oven Rack Qty: 2
- Oven Window: Yes
- Oven Interior Height: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Broiler Location: Inside Oven
- RangeCord3P - Installed 3-pronged cord
- RangeCord4P - Installed 4-pronged cord
- Canadian Range Conversion
- Heat Sense - Temperature sensors to prevent coils from reaching flashpoint temperature
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.