Summit 24" Wide Dual-Zone Wine Cellar - SWCP2116
Summit offers a unique selection of built-in capable full-sized wine cellars with a versatile luxury design ideal for residential or commercial use
The SWCP2116 is a 24" wide dual zone wine cellar that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The upper zone is reserved for white and sparkling wine, while the lower zone features a warmer temperature range to best preserve reds. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. Sized just under 27" deep, this unit has a sealed back and right angle plug for added depth savings.
The luxury exterior features a double pane tempered glass door with a seamless stainless steel trim. A stainless steel kickplate provides added elegance, while the pro-style handle completes the look. This unit includes a factory-installed keyed lock for added security and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a proper seal in high-traffic commercial settings.
Inside, the SWCP2116 includes 10 full-extension black wire shelves positioned on ball bearing glides for smooth loading. Stainless steel fronts offer a modern touch. Optimal storage capacity accommodates up to 116 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles (note: your capacity may vary depending on the bottle style).
For wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay), the SWCP2116 can hold up to 86 bottles. Nine white LED lights positioned on the sides and top of the unit attractively illuminate your collection for a stylish display. An internal fan ensures both zones are properly chilled, while a charcoal filtration system keeps the interior odor-free. Additional features include an open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm that sound if the unit temperature goes out of range.
With its convenient size, advanced features, and luxury design, the SWCP2116 is perfect for restaurants, bars, wineries, homes seeking full capacity wine storage with a modern presentation.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in restaurants, bars, and other foodservice settings
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be integrated with minimum clearance for a flush look (fits in spaces sized at 55.75" H x 23.88"W x 28" D)
- Double pane tempered glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Two temperature zones: Chill white wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below
- Digital thermostat: Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full-extension wire shelving: 10 shelves on ball-bearing glides glide out smoothly for easier loading and optimum capacity
- Stainless steel trimmed shelving: Fronts feature a stainless steel accent to elevate your presentation
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 116 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles (11 bottles per shelf and 6 on the slotted floor). If storing wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir or Chardonnay), you can accommodate up to 86 bottles (8 per shelf and 6 on the the slotted floor)
- Professional handle: 37" long handle in a brushed stainless look offers the perfect finish to your wine cellar
- LED lighting: Nine LED lights provide an attractive and energy-efficient illumination of your collection with a gentle white hue
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock secures both zones (2 keys included)
- Temperature range: Upper zone: 41-54°F ideal for chilling white and sparkling wine; Lower zone: 54-65°F for holding reds at a warmer temperature
- Ventilated stainless steel kickplate: Allows for front ventilation in an elegant design
- Charcoal filtration system: Helps to purify air for an odor-free interior
- High/low temperature alarms: Audibly sounds if the interior rises or falls out of recommended range
- Open door alarm: Alerts if unit door is ajar for more than 5 minutes
- Magnetic door gasket: Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Sealed back: Flush back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 55.25" (140 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 26.5" (67 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 28.25" (72 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 48.75" (124 cm)
- Bottles: 116 bottles
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 2.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 213.0 lbs. (97 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 240.0 lbs. (109 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101066400
- Number of Zones: 2
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible Factory: Reversible
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 10
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.58 oz.
- High Side PSI: 320.0
- Low Side PSI: 120.0
- Interior Height 1: 22.63" (57 cm)
- Interior Width 1: 20.38" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth 1: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Level Legs: 2
- Temperature Range: 41-54°F (upper zone); 54-65°F (lower zone)
- Interior Height 2: 24.25" (62 cm)
- Interior Width 2: 20.38" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth 2: 21.0" (53 cm)
- T2F Door Tint
- T4F Door Tint
- T1SF Door Tint
- T3F Door Tint
- LHD - Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.