Summit 24" Wide Coffee Kegerator - SBC635M7CMTWIN
Summit Commercial offers quality lineup of cold brew coffee dispensers designed to serve smooth drafts in commercial applications.
The SBC635M7CMTWIN is a freestanding kegerator designed to please all coffee tastes. We include an NSF-listed tap kit with a dual tower that lets you serve both standard "flat" iced coffee and nitro-infused cold brew from two cornelius style kegs.
The stainless steel draft tower includes both a standard tap and stout style faucet to accommodate both styles of cold brew, as well as a regulator, nitrogen tank, and ball locks to connect to two cornelius kegs. This unit utilizes automatic defrost operation for minimum user maintenance.
Digital controls make it easy to manage the temperature. This unit comes in a jet black finish and is designed for freestanding use in commercial settings. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility, as well as a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray for easier cleanup.
The door is user-reversible, allowing you to adjust your setup as needed. The interior floor is reinforced with stainless steel to prevent any damage when loading kegs. With its quality tapping equipment and convenient design, the SBC635M7CMTWIN lets you serve cold brew coffee with versatility and convenience.
You can also create your own custom cold brew kegerator by combining any of our "NK" beer dispensers with our selection of cold brew tap kits.
- Dispenses both flat and nitro-infused coffee: Unique combination stout and standard tap system allows you to serve both flat iced cold brew and nitro-infused drafts from two cornelius kegs
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments, with an NSF-listed tap kit
- Complete tap kit: Commercial grade tap kit includes a dual tap draft tower with a standard and stout tap, Nitrogen tank, dual gauge regulator, and connections for ball lock Cornelius kegs
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal temperature: Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep your coffee stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the dispenser to be used freestanding
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ships unassembled): To make the unit portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 25.0" (64 cm)
- Depth: 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.0" (119 cm)
- Capacity: 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Black
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 310.0kWh/year
- Amps: 0.86
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 83.0 lbs. (38 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101056012
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Height with Tap: 49.0" (124 cm)
- Number of Taps: 2
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.13 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Inter Height: 28.0" (71 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 33º to 50º F
- LHD - Left hand door swing Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.