Summit 24" Wide Built-In Kegerator - SBC635MBI7SSTB
Summit Commercial offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments
The SBC635MBI7SSTB features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and curved towel bar handle for a professional look.
The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your under counter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius.
When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button.
The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Our American Sankey tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
The SBC635MBI7SSTB is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI7 Series.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser: Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4". For more information, see the user manual
- Tap Kit: Includes a regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature: Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled): To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Depth: 25.88" (66 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 27.88" (71 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.5" (121 cm)
- Capacity: 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 0.86
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101051659
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Number of Taps: 1
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.13 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Inter Height: 28.0" (71 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 33º to 50º F
- Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit
- LHD - Left hand door swing
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Upgrade
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.