Summit 24" Wide Built-In Kegerator - SBC635MBI7SSHH
Summit Commercial offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments
The SBC635MBI7SSHH features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek horizontally mounted handle for a modern look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place.
The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location’s setup. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your under counter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry,
you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it.
Our American Sankey tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
The SBC635MBI7SSHH is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI7 Series.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser: Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4". For more information, see the user manual
- Tap Kit: Includes a regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional horizontal handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature: Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ship unassembled): To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Depth: 25.88" (66 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.5" (121 cm)
- Capacity: 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 0.86
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101051628
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Number of Taps: 1
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.13 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Inter Height: 28.0" (71 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 33º to 50º F
- Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit LHD - Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.