Summit 24" Wide Built-In Kegerator - SBC635MBI7NKSSHH
Summit Commercial offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments
The SBC635MBI7NKSSHH features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek horizontally mounted handle for a modern look.
The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location’s setup. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your under counter space.
Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior.
A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
The SBC635MBI7NKSSHH is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI7 Series.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser: Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4". For more information, see the user manual
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional horizontal handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature: Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ship unassembled): To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Depth: 25.88" (66 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.5" (121 cm)
- Capacity: 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 0.86
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101055428
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.13 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Inter Height: 28.0" (71 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 33º to 50º F
- LHD - Left hand door swing
- Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.