Summit 24" Wide Built-In All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant - AL55IF
SUMMIT features built-in under-counter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience.
The AL55IF refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets residential standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. Sized just under 32 inches high and 24 inches wide, this unit makes an ideal fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
The door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 27 3/4" H x 23 3/16" W; 3/4" thick with a maximum weight of 10 lbs.). The door is factory reversible, and users must supply their own door handle.
A temperature alarm offers added security should the temperature go beyond the set-point, and the optional Sabbath Mode can be used to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. The automatic defrost system keeps the unit running efficiently with little user maintenance, and the internal fan ensures the unit is evenly cooled.
Inside, the AL55IF has a digital control panel which allows you to manage the unit’s temperature with ease. An adjustable temperature range between 36 and 46ºF ensures contents are kept cold. Three easy-glide glass shelves that extend 50% provide flexible storage, and the shelving brake system keeps unit contents safe when loading and unloading.
Two door racks are ideal for keeping condiments within easy reach, while the slotted floor ensures easy storage of bottles. The dimmable soft LED lighting in a gentle blue hue with three brightness settings offers an attractive and efficient presentation inside the white interior.
With its advanced user features and versatile design, the AL55IF is an excellent addition to any ADA compliant setting looking for a refrigerator with a modern, elegant look.
- ADA compliant: 32” height allows for installation within ADA-compliant spaces
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Digital control panel: Makes for easy temperature reading/management with electronic controls inside
- Panel-ready door: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 23 3/16" W x 27 3/4" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- White interior: Classic interior allows for easy cleaning and viewing of products
- Adjustable shelving: Three easy-glide shelves that extend 50% give space and flexibility when organizing the interior’s contents
- Brake shelving system: Provides added safety when loading and unloading the unit's 3 shelves
- Slotted floor: Allows for easy storage of bottles
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Interior lighting: Dimmable LED lighting (with 3 brightness settings) in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of contents while maintaining an elegant feel
- Temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if temperature goes out of recommended range after 2 hours
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Factory-reversible door swing: Factory-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting (unit comes with RHD but can be converted to LHD upon request at the time of purchase)
- Integrated hinge: Flat stainless steel hinge ensures no added height is needed when installing under a counter
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.63" (80 cm)
- Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 4.2 cu.ft. (119 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 250.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 98.0 lbs. (44 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101067049
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Full Door Shelf Qty: 2
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.23oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 50.0
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36 to 46ºF
- Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.25" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Extra key for IF door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Latch for door
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Use and Care (Integrated Frame)
- Use and Care
- MSDS Information
- Energy Guide
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.