Summit 24" Wide 208-240V Washer - SLW241W
Designed and manufactured in Europe, Summit's ENERGY STAR certified SLW241W is a 24" wide front loading washer designed for true convenience, energy savings, and pristine laundry care results.
The SLW241W can wash up to 19.8 pounds of fabric inside the durable stainless steel drum, with a maximum speed of 1400 RPM and a choice of 14 wash programs. The dial wash cycle selector knob makes choosing a wash cycle easy, while the digital touchscreen display allows users to monitor the washer's progress. This unit has a classic white cabinet and glass door.
It can be used for freestanding or recessed installation with 1" side clearance, 1" top clearance, and 2" rear clearance. A pre-installed 3-pronged cord works with 208-240V outlets at 15 amps, while four adjustable leveling legs are included to ensure the unit is level on uneven surfaces.
Primary wash programs include a cotton wash for black, color, or white clothing, as well as a heavy duty setting, prewash setting, and an auto wash option, which adjusts the duration of the wash depending on the size of the load of laundry. Specialty wash programs let you give the proper treatment to wool, down wear, (including pillows and jackets), sportswear, and loads with synthetic and mixed fabrics.
The "allergy care" program offers careful but thorough cleaning for those with sensitive skin or skin allergies, while "Power 59" allows cleaning of smaller loads. The "rinse/softening" program softens or starches washed laundry, and the "sterile tub" program helps to remove detergent residue and bacteria for a cleaner performance.
Additional features include a "start/stop" function allowing users to pause during a cycle to add or remove fabrics. A start delay function permits users to set the start time in 30-minute increments up to 24 hours, while TIMECARE mode shortens the cycle time for quick yet reliable washing.
The pull-out detergent compartment makes measuring easy and clean. Environmentally-friendly performance features include ECOCARE mode that uses less water and power during its cycle, the ECOEYE setting displays information on water and power consumption, and a water level indicator lets users know how much water is in use for a greener performance. Low standby mode switches the display off after 5 minutes of inactivity for added energy savings.
The SLW241W is an ideal choice for homes and apartments seeking full washer capacity in a slim-fitting design. This ENERGY STAR certified washer can be paired with the SLD242W heat pump dryer for a 24" wide side-by-side or stackable set. NOTE: both units include their own 3-pronged power cords for use in separate 208-240V sockets.
- Made in Europe: Fully featured with an advanced design for proper laundry care
- ENERGY STAR certified: Uses less energy and water than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills
- 208-240V Operation: Requires 15 amp connection, with a pre-installed 3-pronged NEMA-615 cord included
- Slim-fitting design: Just under 24" wide for an easy fit
- Built-in capable: Unit can be built-in for recessed installation with minimal clearance (Note: for built-in use the unit requires 2" of clearance at the rear and 1" of clearance on both sides and the top)
- Front-loading design: Easy to load, with a glass door for a clear view inside
- Stainless steel tub: Durable interior holds up load after load
- 14 wash settings: Get the proper fabric care with settings for regular and colored cottons, quick wash, mixed load, active wear, lightly soiled, delicates, wool, down wear, and clothing for those with skin sensitive or allergies
- Touchscreen display: Digital touchscreen controls ensure easy operation of speciality programs
- Washing cycle selector knob: Allows users to easily cycle through the 14 wash programs
- 3 wash modes: Three modes (Normalcare, Ecocare, and Timecare) afford convenient flexibility to best suit your preferences
- Delay start option: Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Start/pause function: Lets you pause the wash cycle to add or remove fabric
- Detergent dispenser: Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener
- Leveling legs: Four adjustable leveling legs keeps the unit level on uneven surfaces
- Standby mode: Switches off the washer after 5 minutes for added energy savings
- Environmentally-friendly performance features: The ECOEYE setting and water level indicator ensure a greener operation & performance
- Matching stackable dryer: Pair with Summit SLD242W dryer, which can be stacked on top or used side-by-side to create a matching European set
- Height of Cabinet: 33.0" (84 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 26.5" (67 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.5" (116 cm)
- Capacity: 2.3 cu.ft. (65 L)
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Energy Usage/Year: 100.0kWh/year
- Amps: 15.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 220 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 172.0 lbs. (78 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 182.0 lbs. (83 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101065984
- Loading Style: Front Loading
- Door Window: Yes
- Door Swing: LHD
- Reversible: No
- Maximum Wash Weight: 19.8 lbs. (9 kg)
- Control Type: Digital & Dial
- Dispenser Compartment: Yes
- Wash Cycles: 14
- Maximum Drum Speed: 1400.0
- Delayed Start: Yes
- Delicate Cycle: Yes
- Level Legs: 4
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.