Summit 23 Cu.Ft. Reach-In Refrigerator with Left Hand Door - SCRR232LH
Summit Commercial's line of reach-in refrigeration features durable construction built to NSF-7 commercial standards.
Made in South Korea, the SCRR232LH is a commercial all-refrigerator with a complete stainless steel cabinet. The stainless steel door features a self-closing design to help protect stored contents in busy commercial settings where customers may not take the time to make sure the door is closed. It will remain open when pushed to 90º, making it easier to load and unload the unit.
The sealed back design helps to simplify cleanup. This unit features a factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient security. We include a set of locking casters for optional installation. The door has a left hand swing. For the same unit with the door opening from the other side, see the SCRR232.
The SCRR232LH features a large 23 cu.ft. interior constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanup and lasting durability. The cantilevered shelving system allows you to adjust the four vinyl-coated shelves to virtually any position, making it easy to accommodate any sized item.
This unit is designed to fit common commercial baking trays. The LED lighting offers an energy efficient display when the door is opened. This unit utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery.
To ensure optimum storage conditions, the SCRR232LH is equipped with a microprocessor temperature controller that makes it easy for staff to adjust the temperature. The large digital LED readout displays the current and high/low temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
An audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the SCRR232LH provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For a matching frost-free freezer, see the SCFF237. A glass door refrigerator version is also available (model SCR23SSG).
- Commercially approved: Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
- Complete stainless steel construction: Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Forced air cooling: Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost: Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Self-closing door: Closes to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 90º angle for easier loading
- Open door alarm: Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- Temperature alarm: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- 6 inch casters: Ships with a set of casters (2 locking) for optional user installation
- Microprocessor control panel: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Min/max display: Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Interior light: Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Large capacity: 23 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Condenser cleaning alarm: In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Left hand door swing: For the same unit with the door opening from the other side, see the SCRR232
- Matching freezer: Pair with SCFF237 for a matching set in complete stainless steel
- Eco-Friendly: Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Additional choices: Glass door version (model SCR23SSG) also available
- Extended warranty: 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 83.75" (213 cm)
- Width: 27.5" (70 cm)
- Depth: 31.0" (79 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 56.5" (144 cm)
- Capacity: 23.0 cu.ft. (651 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 7.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 282.0 lbs. (128 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 292.0 lbs. (132 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101066783
- Door Swing: LHD
- Reversible: No
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R290a
- Refrigerant Amount: 2.5oz.
- High Side PSI: 290.0
- Low Side PSI: 155.0
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 33 to 41ºF
- Interior Height: 51.5" (131 cm)
- Interior Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Depth: 27.0" (69 cm)
- PHRI: Probe Hole
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- Extra key
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.