Summit 20" Wide Built-In All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ALR47BSSHV
Summit Appliance offers a quality selection of 20" wide built-in under-counter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience.
The ALR47BSSHV is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance.
The user-reversible, stainless steel door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a sleek vertical handle with a thin 14mm diameter, a popular style that matches many common cabinet handles. This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A digital thermostat, located in the kick-plate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the ALR47BSSHV features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents. An LED light located toward the front of the unit attractively illuminates the interior when the door opens. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance, with an internal fan to help ensure even cooling throughout the 3.53 cu.ft. interior.
Three adjustable glass shelves offer optimal storage options for large and small items, while a pull-out crisper drawer provides storage for fruits and vegetables. Three removable door racks accommodate additional storage as needed. The user-set high and low-temperature alarms provide added security should the temperature go beyond the set-point, while the open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar over one minute for added peace-of-mind. These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs.
Sized at just 20" wide, the ALR47BSSHV is the perfect addition for space-challenged environments seeking dependable freezer options in a durable design. For a complete set, pair this unit with the matching ALFZ37BSSHV all-freezer. Additional choices in a black cabinet exterior and panel-ready styles are available.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Adjustable thermostat: Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
- Adjustable glass shelves: Three adjustable spill-proof shelves for optimal storage in 3.53 cu. ft. interior
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Reversible stainless steel door: User-reversible stainless steel door for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- Temperature alarms: User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond set-point
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier clean-ability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system
- Interior light: Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Professional handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted vertically for a sleek look
- Matching all-freezer: This unit can be paired with the ALFZ37BSSHV all-freezer for a complete set
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.75" (81 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 19.88" (50 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 20.88" (53 cm)
- Depth: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 40.25" (102 cm)
- Capacity: 3.53 cu.ft. (100 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year: 251.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.1
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 85.0 lbs. (39 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 90.0 lbs. (41 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101076508
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Crisper Qty: 1
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Full Door Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.99oz.
- High Side PSI: 180.0
- Low Side PSI: 80.0
- Level Legs Qty: 2
- Wheel Qty: 2
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 35 to 46°F
- Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.0" (43 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- HG: Hospital grade cord
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- PH: Probe Hole
- SCD: Self-closing door
- TT: Installed thermometer
- AC Keypad
- L-Installed Lock
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.