Summit 20" Under Cabinet Convertible Range Hood - HC20WW
SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen.
Made in the USA, the Summit's HC series under cabinet convertible range hoods offer versatile ventilation solutions for every kitchen space.
Model HC20WW is a 20" wide range hood ideal for apartments and other smaller kitchens. It comes in a clean white finish constructed from 21 gauge galvanized steel for a clean look and durable design. The powerful 2-speed fan is easily managed by a rocker switch with a high and low setting. This unit can operate at 200 CFM for thorough ventilation. Airflow is directed upwards at a slight angle, ensuring smoke and odors won't blow towards the home chef.
This hood is convertible for horizontal or vertical ducted ventilation or ductless/recirculating ventilation where no exhaust connection to the outside is available. It ships ready for standard 3 1/4" x 10" rectangular ducting, but it can be used with a round 7" duct (no transition required). We include a combination aluminum mesh/charcoal filter to absorb grease, smoke, and odors. This unit accepts a standard light bulb (not included). Both the filter and lens cover snap in place, with no tools required to change out as needed. Note: this hood does not include a power cord and is designed to be hard-wired by a licensed professional.
In addition to this range hood, Summit manufactures this series in additional colors, as well as shell hoods, wall-mounted European hoods, and island hoods in a range of styles. Browse the full Summit product line to explore your options.
- Under Cabinet Range Hood - Low profile design offers classic style to finish your kitchen
- 20 inch Width - Sized for use over 20 inch cooking surfaces (additional sizes available)
- Convertible Design - Can be used for ducted venting to the outside or recirculating ventilation where no external venting is possible
- White Finish - Matte finish in classic white suits any kitchen space
- Easy conversion - Ships pre-set for recirculating mode but can be converted in a few simple steps
- Versatile top or rear exhaust - Ships for standard 3 1/4" x 10" vertical or horizontal exterior venting and convertible to a 7" round vertical venting without transition
- Angled Airflow - Vents are set at a slight upwards angle, ensuring smoke and odors won't be directed towards the user
- Steel Construction - Powder-coated finish over a 21 gauge steel design for lasting durability
- Two-Speed Fan - High and low setting to allow proper ventilation of your kitchen as needed
- Accepts A Standard Bulb - Designed to hold a standard incandescent light bulb with easy installation and no tools required
- Combination Charcoal/Aluminum Mesh Filter - Aluminum filter includes charcoal filler to absorb smoke, grease, and odors for a cleaner kitchen experience
- Removable Filter - Snap-in design allows you to easily remove the filter for fast replacing as needed
- Rocker Switch Controls - Front-located on/off and high/low switches make it easy to manage the light and fan
- Professional installation - Designed to be hard-wired by a licensed professional
- Made in North America - TAA compliant
- Height of Cabinet: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Depth: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: UL | Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Amps: 1.7
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 11.0 lbs. (7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101087061
- Installation: Under Cabinet
- Venting: Convertible
- Controls: Dial
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
Maximum Air Movement: 200.0 CFM
- Sone Rating: 6
Duct Shape: 3"1/4" x 10" rectangular or 7" round with transition
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - - Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.