Summit 15" Wide Built-In Wine Kegerator - SBC15WK
Summit offers a complete line of built-in wine kegerators/wine dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments.
The SBC15WK features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential applications. Sized at 15" wide, it features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters and a fully finished cabinet for freestanding use. A stainless steel door and black cabinet finish afford added elegance to any setting, while the stainless steel handle completes the look.
The sealed back allows for easy cleaning of the unit. Additional features include a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location’s setup and four included casters (two are locking) make movement of the unit easy.
A factory-installed lock provides added security. Inside, the 2.9 cu. ft. interior can hold a 1/6 wine keg (sixtel) or mini keg. Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature, while the external digital display has a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
We include a commercially approved Sankey tap kit that includes everything you need to serve wine, including a stainless steel draft tower, regulator, and an empty Nitrogen/Co2 tank best suited for a 75% Nitrogen/25% Co2 mixture. A tap cool system keeps your wine cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the Nitrogen/Co2 tank in place. A stainless steel floor plate provides added protection when placing and removing kegs.
For a similar unit designed to serve beer, see the SBC15BEER. You can also create your own custom cold brew kegerator by combining any of our "NK" beer dispensers with our selection of cold brew tap kits.
Note: Due to its door design, the SBC15WK requires an additional 1/4" of width for the door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- 15" wide design: Slim-fit design complements smaller commercial and residential spaces
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Built-in capability: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require an extra ¼” of space due to the door design. For more information, see the user manual
- Complete tap kit for serving wine: Commercially approved tap kit includes a stainless steel tower, Nitrogen/Co2 tank, and regulator
- Nitrogen/Co2 tank included: 5 lb. Nitrogen/Co2 tank included (ships empty)
- Wine dispenser: 2.9 cu.ft. interior can accept a 1/6 (sixtel) wine keg
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Tap cool system: Keeps cold air flowing to the tower for consistently chilled wine
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel drip tray: Removable two-piece drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Ideal wine temperature: Operates between 34º and 50ºF to keep a variety of white and blush wine chilled
- Chrome shelves: 2 chrome shelves (with six placement options) allow unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with 2 keys included
- Casters included (ship unassembled): To make the wine dispenser portable, install this set of 4 1/2" high casters (2 locking)
- Pro style handle: Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the wine dispenser to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Width: 15.0" (38 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 15.25" (39 cm)
- Depth: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.5" (62 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 36.5" (93 cm)
- Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft. (82 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 280.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.25
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 78.0 lbs. (35 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 84.0 lbs. (38 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101067896
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Height with Tap: 49.75" (126 cm)
- Number of Taps: 1
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Shelf Type: Chrome
- Shelf Qty: 2
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.06 oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 50.0
- Inter Height: 26.75" (68 cm)
- Interior Width: 11.75" (30 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 3.75" (10 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 11.75" (30 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: 34º to 50º F
- LHD - Left hand door swing
- Latch - Factory-installed door latch requires manual release to open unit
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.