Summit 15" Wide Built-In Wine Cellar - CL155WC
The Summit Classic Collection features deluxe under counter wine cellars designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
At just 15" wide, the CL155WC is the perfect wine cellar to complement a home wet bar. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet in a jet black finish also enables freestanding use. This unit features a glass door with seamless stainless steel trim, with a stainless steel handle and designer kickplate completing the stunning look.
A front lock offers convenient security. This unit has a right-hand door swing. For a left hand version, see the CL155WCLHD. This unit can be paired with the matching CL156BV/LHD beverage center to create a side-by-side set. Inside, white LED lighting helps to attractively illuminate the black interior for an easy view of your collection. Five wooden shelves feature a black finish and stainless steel front trim to store up to 29 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles.
For wider Burgundy style bottles, store 4 on the upper shelf, or remove some of the middle shelves to provide more spacing to accommodate the larger size. The interior control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom, while the auto defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
Additional features include a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss and Sabbath mode which disables certain functions during periods of religious observance. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature range. Two level legs helps to balance the unit on uneven surfaces.
Uniquely styled and fully featured, the CL155WC brings true luxury to small kitchen spaces. For this unit with a dual-zone design, see the CL244WC.
Note: This unit comes with an anti-tip bracket that should be installed to help prevent tipping of the unit for added safety.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Glass door: Provides a fully display of stored contents
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Digital display: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves: Five wooden shelves with a black finish feature stainless steel trim for an added touch of elegance
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 29 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles (5 bottles for each of the shelves and 4 on the slotted bottom). 4 wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir or Chardonnay) can be stored on the top shelf, or you may remove some shelves to better accommodate the larger size.
- LED lighting: Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Professional handle: Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Sabbath mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarms during periods of religious observance
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Right-hand door swing: This unit comes with a right-hand door swing. (Note: the door is not user reversible; for a left hand version, see the CL155WCLHD)
- Anti-tip bracket: Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- Commercial design: Meets UL-471 commercial standards
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Width: 14.88" (38 cm)
- Depth: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 38.38" (97 cm)
- Capacity: 3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)
- Bottles: 29 bottles
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass/SS
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 68.0 lbs. (31 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 78.0 lbs. (35 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101058559
- Number of Zones: 1
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: No
- Shelf Type: Wood
- Shelf Qty: 5
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.63 oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Interior Height 1: 23.0" (58 cm)
- Interior Width 1: 12.25" (31 cm)
- Interior Depth 1: 17.25" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 3.25" (8 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 12.25" (31 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.25" (13 cm)
- Level Legs: 2
- Temperature Range: 41°F to 68°F
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- T1 Door Tint T2 Door Tint
- T3 Door Tint T4 Door Tint
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.