Summit 15" Wide 115V 2-Burner Radiant Cooktop - CR2B15T2WTK15
SUMMIT's collection of smooth-top radiant cooktops offers an easy-to-clean design with modern style built for smaller kitchen spaces.
The CR2B15T2WTK15 is a 12" wide 115V radiant cooktop designed to fit popular 10 3/4" W x 19 7/8" D counter cutouts. The surface is made from smooth Schott ceramic glass in a classic white finish for a durable, modern look. This unit does not include a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. It ships with a stainless steel trim kit that allows the cooktop to be installed in 15" wide counter cutouts.
Two 5 1/2" burners each feature 1200W operation to cover most cooking needs. The digital touch controls are located in the front for easier accessibility, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to make adjustments. Nine power levels provide true cooking versatility, with a digital display that makes it easy to read and manage the settings at the touch of a button.
This unit also includes a timer function that lets you program a power level and cook time (up to 99 minutes). The burner turns off automatically when the cooking duration has finished. Safety features include a child lock function, automatic shutoff, and residual heat indicators for both elements.
With its attractive design, ideal size, and intuitive touch controls, the CR2B15T2WTK15 brings a user-friendly cooking performance with reliable safety to small kitchen spaces.
- Schott glass surface: Made in Germany, the white Schott glass offers easier cleanup and lasting durability
- Two heating elements: Includes 2 1200W 5 1/5" burners to cover most cooking needs
- Digital touch controls: Easy operation with a digital control panel and digital display
- 9 power levels: Select and adjust your heating levels at the touch of a button
- Residual heat indicator lights: Each burner includes a residual heat indicator to warn users if the surface is still too hot to touch
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 10.75" wide by 19.9" deep, with a trim kit that allows the cooktop to fill 15" wide openings
- Trim Kit for 15" wide applications: Ships with a seamless stainless steel exterior trim kit that allows users to install this cooktop in 15" wide cutouts
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls meet ADA guidelines for easier accessibility
- Timer: Allows you to program either burner to heat at a specified level for up to 99 minutes
- Child lock: Safety feature lets you lock the cooktop to prevent unsupervised heating
- Safety cut-off function: If the cooktop on/off switch is touched but no power level is selected within one minute, the cooktop automatically turns off
- Automatic shutoff: If a cooking zone is in use for over two hours with no changes to the control setting, the burner will automatically turn off to prevent unsupervised heating
- 115V operation: Requires hardwired installation to 115V power supply or professional installation of a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Height of Cabinet: 2.0" (5 cm)
- Width: 15.13" (38 cm)
- Depth: 21.75" (55 cm)
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 20.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101056241
- Heating Type: Radiant
- Surface: Glass
- Element Type: Glasstop
- Number of Elements: 2
- Controls: Digital
- Cooking Timer: Yes
- Countertop Cutout Height: 5.9" (15 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Width: 10.75" (27 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Depth: 19.9" (51 cm)
- Power Source: 115V
- Element #1 Size: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 1200.0
- Element #2 Size: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 1200.0
- Power Cord Included: No
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.