Summit 13" Wide 120V 2-Burner Induction Cooktop - SINC2B120
Enjoy the ease, speed, and safety of induction cooking with SUMMIT's SINC line of energy efficient induction cooktops.
The SINC2B120 is an FCC approved 120V 1800W induction cooktop designed for built-in installation in cutouts sized from 12 3/8 to 12 9/16" W x 19 7/8 to 20 1/16" D. It also ships with four rubber feet that allow you to use the cooktop as a freestanding unit. A three-prong cord is included.
The SINC2B120 features a genuine Schott Ceran glass surface, ensuring easy cleanup with an attractive, modern look. Touch controls are located towards the front of the cooktop to prevent users from reaching over a hot surface. The rear 1800W burner can operate at eight different power settings, while the front 1300W burner offers six power levels. Please refer to the user manual for more information about using the burners at the same time.
Designed for the highest quality cooking experience, the SINC2B120 is fully equipped for safety. Because induction technology utilizes magnetized energy that begins inside the cooking vessel, the temperature of the cooktop surface does not get nearly as hot as traditional gas or electric elements. Additional safety features include a child lock, automatic safety switch-off, and a residual heat indicator. Beveled edges blend seamlessly into the counter.
Each purchase of an SINC2B120 includes a complimentary set of Summit Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2" skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens.
NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
- 1800W operation: Rear burner can operate up to 1800W, while front burner can reach 1300W; NOTE: because this is a 120V cooktop, the max wattage is 1800W. If both burners are in use and exceed 1800W, one will turn off automatically or default to a lower setting
- Schott Ceran surface: Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- 120V Operation: Compatible with many kitchen setups
- Electromagnetic heat: Heat is produced inside your pan for even cooking and maximum efficiency
- 7-piece cookware set: Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Energy efficient: 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Child lock: Safety lock setting prevents the activation of any sensor key
- Multiple power levels: Front burner includes 6 power settings while the rear offers 8
- Timer: Program timer between 0-99 minutes
- Easy cleanup: With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
- Hot surface indicator: Digital display shows "H" to warn if the surface is hot to touch after using
- Beveled edges: Smooth, slightly rounded edges protect you from minor injuries associated with sharp corners
- Safety rated: FCC certified and ETL listed for the US and Canada
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Height of Cabinet: 2.25" (6 cm)
- Width: 13.38" (34 cm)
- Depth: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 20.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 22.0 lbs. (10 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101049908
- Application: Built-in
- Heating Type: Induction
- Surface: Glass
- Number of Elements: 2
- Controls: Digital
- Cooking Timer: Yes
- Countertop Cutout Height: 5.38" (14 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Width: 12.38" (31 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Depth: 19.88" (50 cm)
- Power Source: 120V
- Element #1 Size: 6.5
- Element #1 Wattage: 1300.0
- Element #2 Size: 7.5
- Element #2 Wattage: 1800.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.