Summit 12" Wide 230V 2-Burner Radiant Cooktop - CR2B23T4W
SUMMIT's collection of smooth-top radiant cooktops offers an easy-to-clean design with modern style built for smaller kitchen spaces.
The CR2B23T4W is a 12" wide 230V radiant cooktop designed to fit popular 10 3/4" W x 19 7/8" D counter cutouts. The surface is made from smooth Schott ceramic glass in a classic white finish for a durable, modern look. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional.
For true cooking versatility, the CR2B23T4W features a large 7" 1800W burner in the rear and a smaller 5 1/2" 1200W burner in front. The digital touch controls are located in the front for easier accessibility, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to make adjustments. Nine power levels provide true cooking versatility, allowing you more precision in melting or simmering at a low wattage and the convenience of boiling water quickly at a higher setting.
The digital display makes it easy to read and manage the settings at the touch of a button. This unit also includes a timer function that lets you program a power level and cook time (up to 99 minutes). The burner turns off automatically when the cooking duration has finished. Safety features include a child lock function, automatic shutoff, and residual heat indicators for both elements.
With its attractive design, ideal size, and intuitive touch controls, the CR2B23T4W brings a user-friendly cooking performance with reliable safety to small kitchen spaces.
- Schott glass surface: Made in Germany, the white Schott glass offers easier cleanup and lasting durability
- Large 1800W burner: Rear 7" burner offers 1800W for faster heating of larger cooking vessels
- Standard 1200W burner: Front burner is 5.5" in diameter to meet most cooking needs
- Digital touch controls: Easy operation with a digital control panel and digital display
- 9 power levels: Select and adjust your heating levels at the touch of a button
- Residual heat indicator lights: Each burner includes a residual heat indicator to warn users if the surface is still too hot to touch
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 10.75" wide by 19.9" deep
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls meet ADA guidelines for easier accessibility
- Timer: Allows you to program either burner to heat at a specified level for up to 99 minutes
- Child lock: Safety feature lets you lock the cooktop to prevent unsupervised heating
- Safety cut-off function: If the cooktop on/off switch is touched but no power level is selected within one minute, the cooktop automatically turns off
- Automatic shutoff: If a cooking zone is in use for over two hours with no changes to the control setting, the burner will automatically turn off to prevent unsupervised heating
- 230V operation: Requires professional hardwired installation to 230V power supply
- Height of Cabinet: 2.0" (5 cm)
- Width: 11.38" (29 cm)
- Depth: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 15.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 230 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101053301
- Heating Type: Radiant
- Surface: Glass
- Element Type: Glasstop
- Number of Elements: 2
- Controls: Digital
- Cooking Timer: Yes
- Countertop Cutout Height: 5.9" (15 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Width: 10.75" (27 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Depth: 19.9" (51 cm)
- Power Source: 230V
- Element #1 Size: 7.0" (18 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 1800.0
- Element #2 Size: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 1200.0
- Power Cord Included: No
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.