Summit 12" Wide 230V 2-Burner Coil Cooktop - CCE226BL
Summit offers an extensive selection of slim-fitting cooktops designed and manufactured in the USA.
The CCE226BL is a 220-240V cooktop with a porcelain surface in a jet black finish. Two coil elements (6" 675W in front and 8" 950W in rear) offer durable heating that holds up to everyday use. Designed to meet the most recent UL safety standards, the elements operate at low wattage, allowing for a slow but steady heating process that will not cycle off.
Each element includes a removable chrome drip pan for easier cleanup. Upfront push-to-turn knobs are simple and intuitive, with indicator lights that show which burner is in use for added safety. The recessed design helps to contain spills for a cleaner cooking experience.
This cooktop is designed to fit common 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D counter cutouts. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. Additional choices are available in 115V, as well as white and stainless steel. Browse our website for our complete selection of slim-fitting cooking appliances.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- Fits popular cutout size: Designed for 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D cutouts for an easy fit in smaller kitchens
- Black exterior: Jet black exterior for an easy complement to any kitchen space
- Porcelain surface: Scratch-resistant design for lasting durability
- Recessed top: Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface
- Coil elements: Traditional design offers reliable heating and strong durability for everyday cooking
- 8" rear element: Larger element is ideal for heating wider pots and pans
- 6" front element: Standard burner accommodates most heating needs
- Safety elements with low wattage outputs: Complies with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Chrome drip bowls: Removable drip pans for easier cleanup
- Push-to-turn controls: Knobs require a small amount of force for added safety
- Indicator lights: Upfront lights illuminate to show which burners are in use
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility that complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
- 220-240V operation: Requires a 15 amp circuit
- Professional installation required: Designed for hard-wired installation (cord not included)
- Height of Cabinet: 3.25" (8 cm)
- Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Depth: 19.75" (50 cm)
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 7.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 230 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101060811
- Surface: Porcelain
- Element Type: Coils
- Number of Elements: 2
- Controls: Dial
- Countertop Cutout Height: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Width: 11.13" (28 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Depth: 19.13" (49 cm)
- Power Source: 230V
- Element #1 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 675.0
- Element #2 Size: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 950.0
- Power Cord Included: No
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.