Summit 12" Wide 115V 2-Burner Coil Cooktop - CCE211WH
Summit offers an extensive selection of slim-fitting cooktops designed and manufactured in the USA.
The CCE211WH is a 115V cooktop with a porcelain surface in a classic white finish. Two coil elements (6" 600W in front and 8" 900W in rear) offer durable heating, with removable chrome drip pans included. The push-to-turn knobs are simple and intuitive, with indicator lights that show which burner is in use for added safety. The recessed design helps to contain spills for a cleaner cooking experience.
This cooktop includes a 3-pronged 4' long power cord for convenient installation. It is designed to fit common 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D counter cutouts. Additional choices are available in black and stainless steel, as well as radiant, induction, and gas cooktops in similar sizes. Browse our website for our complete selection of slim-fitting cooking appliances.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- 115V operation: Designed for use with 20 amp circuits
- Power cord included: Pre-installed 115V 3-pronged cord for easier setup
- Fits popular cutout size: Designed for 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D cutouts for an easy fit in smaller kitchens
- Porcelain surface: Scratch-resistant design for lasting durability
- White exterior: Classic design in a clean white finish to match any kitchen
- Recessed top: Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface
- Coil elements: Traditional design offers reliable heating and strong durability for everyday use
- 8" rear element: Larger element is ideal for heating wider pots and pans
- 6" front element: Standard burner accommodates most heating needs
- Safety elements with low wattage outputs: Complies with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Chrome drip bowls: Each coil element includes a removable chrome pan to catch spills for easier cleanup
- Push-to-turn controls: Knobs require a small amount of force for added safety
- Indicator lights: Upfront lights illuminate to show which burners are in use
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility that complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
- Height of Cabinet: 3.25" (8 cm)
- Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Depth: 19.75" (50 cm)
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 12.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101060774
- Heating Type: Radiant
- Surface: Porcelain
- Element Type: Coils
- Number of Elements: 2
- Controls: Dial
- Countertop Cutout Height: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Width: 11.13" (28 cm)
- Countertop Cutout Depth: 19.13" (49 cm)
- Power Source: 115V
- Element #1 Size: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Element #1 Wattage: 600.0
- Element #2 Size: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Element #2 Wattage: 900.0
- Power Cord Included: Yes
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Technical Drawing (.pdf)
- Use and Care
- Security Bracket Installation
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.