Summit 12 lb. Drain-Free Icemaker - BIM25H34IF
SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel.
Sized at just 15 3/8" wide, the BIM25H34IF features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, but also has a fully finished stainless steel wrapped cabinet to allow freestanding use. The door is equipped with an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept overlay panels (sized 28 1/2" H x 15 3/8" W), allowing you to create a custom look that blends into your existing cabinetry. This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right angle plug to allow more flush installation.
Inside, the BIM25H34IF can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin. The static manual defrost cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H34IF ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber.
With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H34IF is a great way to finish any under counter kitchen space.
- No pump or drain required: Convenient design allows more flexibility in positioning the unit
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Panel-ready door: Integrated door frame allows you to install overlay panels for a custom look that blends into your cabinetry (panel size: 28 1/2" H x 15 3/8" W)
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature full 304 grade stainless steel construction made in the USA
- Mid-sized capacity: Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Removable bin: Bucket can be removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Storage compartment: Includes lower compartment for storing non-refrigerated items
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system helps to keep ice frozen for longer periods of time compared to other systems
- Ice scoop included: Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Sealed back: Flush design with no exposed coils for easier cleanup
- Defrost drain included: Rear-mounted drain for easier cleaning
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- Factory reversible door: Unit ships with right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, order with the "LHD" option
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Width: 15.38" (39 cm)
- Depth: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Capacity: 1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Amps: 1.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101059419
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Daily Ice Production: 12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
- Ice Shape: Crescent
- Number of Ice Cube Sizes: 1
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.63 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 110.0
- Interior Height: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Interior Width: 10.0" (25 cm)
- Interior Depth: 12.63" (32 cm)
- Level Legs: 2
- Latch for door
- LHD - Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Call (800) 674-9781
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.