Sea Eagle 385ft FastTrack Inflatable Kayak Swivel Seat Fishing Rig Package - 385FTK_FR
Now with a new patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience! (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack's™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art "NeedleKnife Keel" provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that's a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
The unique external drop stitch construction inflatable keel allows the FastTrack™ to paddle far faster and straighter than other inflatable kayaks. The keel features sharp bow and stern molds that slice through wind, waves and current for a super fast, super clean entry and exit! The inflatable bow keel also provides the buoyancy and lift needed to ride over waves and further improve speed. (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
The FastTrack's sleek asymmetrical shape is tapered and narrow at the bow while being wider at the stern. This allows the FastTrack™ to punch through waves faster and easier because of the narrower bow while providing buoyancy where most needed - where 1 or 2 paddlers sit.
The unique modular design of the Sea Eagle FastTrack™ features a super rigid, high pressure, drop stitch floor that sits on top of an outside floor. This has several advantages. The high pressure DS floor provides great rigidity and rigid hull like performance. The reinforced outside fabric floor provides a double layer of added protection where it's most needed. The modular design allows the DS floor to be easily removed for quick and thorough cleaning.
A nice feature of this design is that the skeg can be removed with the FastTrack™ inflated or deflated. Simply remove it for whitewater and skinny water adventures (eliminating it as an obstruction)and replace it for flat water to reduce yawing (swinging to the right or left). This increases track-ability during long flat-water touring, maximizing efficiency
- Person Capacity: 3
- Hull Weight:16 kg.
- Length: 381 cm
- Width: 91 cm
- Interior:353 cm x 46 cm
- Load Capacity: 3 Persons or 288 kg
- Deflated: 63 cm x 46 cm x 20 cm
- Chambers: 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 24 cm
- Air Valves: 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 7 min
- Seam: Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor: Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
- 385ft FastTrack™ Hull
- Swivel Seat Fish Rig
- 7'10" AB30 paddle
- Kayak Carry Bag
- A41 Foot Pump
- Slide in Swept Back Skeg
- Repair Kit
Instructions and Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.