Are you looking for a luxury range for your home?
Introducing Forno Appliances!
This Forno luxury appliance bundle has everything you need to elevate your kitchen to the next level.
This stunning 2-Piece Pro Appliance Package includes a 36" Dual Fuel Range & Wall Mount Hood with Backsplash in Stainless Steel
Forno appliances were designed with one goal in mind, To provide the best state-of-the-art kitchen appliances to consumers at an affordable price point.
Appliance Package Includes:
Forno 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with Red Light Warmer, Shelf/Backsplash, and 1200 CFM Motor (FRHWM5029-36HB)
Forno 36" Capriasca Dual Fuel Range - Gas Cooktop with 240v Electric Oven - 6 Burners, Convection Oven and 120,000 BTUs (FFSGS6187-36)
1. Forno 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with Red Light Warmer, Shelf/Backsplash, and 1200 CFM Motor (FRHWM5029-36HB)
- Motor Capacity: 600CFM×2 Total 1200CFM (double motor)
- Control type: Electric control
- Lamp type: LED stripe light
- Filter type: Stainless Steel Hybrid Filters
- Stainless Steel
- Touch control, 4 speed
- Infrared light Bulb X 2
- Easy installation
- Vertical or through back wall installation
- 2 Year Factory Parts and Labor Warranty
- A minimum 6” round duct must be used to maintain maximum airflow efficiency
- If a long duct is required, increase duct size from 6” to 7" or 8"
2. Forno 36" Capriasca Dual Fuel Range - Gas Cooktop with 240v Electric Oven - 6 Burners, Convection Oven and 120,000 BTUs (FFSGS6187-36)
- Brass Burners - Elegant brass burners effectively channel heat for desired cooking results.
- Halogen Lighting - Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Heavy-duty cast-iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
- Sealed Burners - Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- cETLus - A cETLus certification that complies with the safety standards for the United States and Canada.
- Convection Cooking - A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
|Dimensions||36" W x 37.4" H x 28" D|
|Liquid Propane||Yes via conversion. An LP conversion kit is included in the box.|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas/PL|
|Range Hood Specs|
|Dimensions||35.43" W x 22.6" H x 25" D|
|Airflow (CFM)||1200 CFM|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount with Backsplash|
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Urban Supply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.