First Team Galaxy Titanium Competition Volleyball Net System
First Team introduces the Galaxy: the latest in innovative, high performance volleyball standards. The 3" diameter uprights are constructed entirely of 100% Titanium alloy. Titanium is the key, strong as steel and light as aluminum. Now elite volleyball programs can have it all, equipment that is lightweight and easy to set up without sacrificing upright rigidity or net tensioning.
Titanium has been used for many years in a variety of industries. Titanium has been used for such things as bicycle frames, golf clubs, submarines, aircraft and spacecraft. First Team is the first and only manufacturer to provide volleyball systems made with this superior alloy. The Galaxy volleyball system truly is as strong as steel and as light as aluminum.
The Galaxy comes complete with a wormgear crank net tensioner that will not backdrive and is the safest in the industry. The telescoping pistons are spring loaded for simple, quick net height adjustments from 78" to 98" for all levels of play. The net height is shown on the built in net height indicator. Each system comes with a top quality knotless mesh competition net made with Kevlar. First Team competition antennae set comes standard. Upright padding is available in 12 colors, padded rope covers and chain net height gauge are also included.
The entire system meets all NCAA, National High School Federation and USVBA rules.
The Galaxy is simply the best volleyball system on the market today!
What is Titanium?
Titanium is an extremely strong, rigid metal that is as strong as steel yet as lightweight as aluminum. Titanium is also rustproof. This makes it an exceptionally good material for volleyball poles. First Team makes our GALAXY volleyball systems from titanium metal.
- 3.5", 100% titanium alloy uprights
- Wormgear net tensioning crank
- Bottom rope tensioner and rope covers
- Side tape tensioners
- Side-by-side systems available
- Net height indicator
- Free lettering upon request
Product Configuration Options
- Complete system described above (includes sockets).
- Shipping weight: 150 lbs.
Galaxy Complete - SBS
- Complete side-by-side double court system (includes sockets).
- Shipping weight: 230 lbs.
- Same system as Galaxy Complete excluding floor sockets.
- Shipping weight: 130 lbs.
Galaxy Express - SBS
- Same side-by-side system as Galaxy Complete-SBS excluding floor sockets.
- Shipping weight: 210 lbs.
- Assembly Instructions
- Detailed Specifications and Submittal for Galaxy Complete
- Detailed Specifications and Submittal for Galaxy Complete - SBS
- Detailed Specifications for Galaxy Express
- Detailed Specifications for Galaxy Express - SBS
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.