Drolet Eco-55 Pellet Stove With 3" Ground Floor Kit - DP00070KVG
Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: 4'' Vortex pellet vent basement kit (one stove adapter, one 3"Ø to 4"Ø increaser stove adapter, two tees with cap, four pipe lengths: 12", 18", 24" and 36", one slip (adjustable section) - 9"L, two 90° elbows, one wall pass-thru, two wall supports and one jet cap), blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
- Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
- Hopper capacity of 60 lb
- Top-feed burner
- EPA 2020 certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Options: wall thermostat, fresh air intake kit, hopper extension, stand alone auxiliary discharge tank, storage tank with pneumatic self-feeding pellet system, storage tank extension
*Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
Appliance Performance: (2)
|Fuel type||Pellet (Premium grade or better) (3)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² ()||500 - 2,000|
|Hopper capacity||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Maximum burn time ()||51 h|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < (5)||6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW) to 28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (6)||70.3 % (HHV) (7)||75.8 % (LHV) (8)|
|Optimum efficiency (9) (10)||78.4%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (11)||73 %|
|Burn rate||1.2 - 4.7 lb/h|
|Average particulate emissions rate (1)||0.96 g/h|
|Average CO (12)||7.6 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption-ignition cycle (13)||3.02A (360W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (13)||1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140W)|
(1) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(2) Values are as measured per CSA B415.1-10, except for the recommended heating area, hopper capacity, maximum burn time and maximum heat input rate. Results may vary depending on pellet quality, density, length, and diameter.
(3) Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
(4) Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
(5) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(6) Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand. LHV % is based on manufacturer’s estimation.
(7) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(8) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(9) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(10) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(11) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(12) Carbon monoxyde.
(13) Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Approved for an alcove installation||Yes|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Shipping Weight||277 lb (126kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Safe and removable handle||Yes|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||15 3/4" X 8 1/8"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Noise level at 6 feet||47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8''|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 1/8''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||29 1/2''|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|USA standard (emissions)||ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
- Eco-55 pellet stove installation manual (EN/FR) (PDF - 8.5 Mo)
- Eco-55 pellet stove operation manual (EN/FR)(PDF - 9.0 Mo)
- Eco-55 pellet stove dimensions
- How to replace the ignitor(PDF - 1.5 Mo)
- How to replace F-160 thermodisc(PDF - 0.5 Mo)
- How to replace the F-250 thermodisc(PDF - 1.0 Mo)
- How to replace the exhaust blower(PDF - 1.4 Mo)
- How to replace the combustion blower(PDF - 1.2 Mo)
- How to replace the convection blower(PDF - 0.8 Mo)
- How to replace the auger motor(PDF - 1.0 Mo)
- How to access the fuses(PDF - 1.5 Mo)
- How to test a component(PDF - 1.1 Mo)
- Components location(PDF - 0.3 Mo)
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.