Century Heating Wood Stove With Pedestal FW2900
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||27" W X 26 5/8" D X 33 3/4" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
High-efficiency wood stove typical appliances of the Large size category. This freestanding pedestal model is 2020 EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. Average particulate emissions rate: 1.54 g/h. Recommended heating area: 500-2,100 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 2.4 cu. Ft. Large size firebox, versatile. Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector. Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. EPA certified at 1.54 g/h. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. OPTIONS: 100 CFM blower, quick connect thermodisc, ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
- Large size firebox, versatile
- Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.54 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 2,100
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered?
Are you looking to take advantage of a current sale but are not ready to receive your item? Not a problem! All orders from us receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need! Call us for more details.