Drolet Legend III Wood Stove With Blower - DB03073
Combining respect for the environment and performance, the Legend III is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,300 ft². This non-catalytic appliance is among the most ecological on the market with a particle emission rate of 0.95 g/h. Its maximum power of 90,000 BTU/h will keep you warm all winter long. Its firebox is specifically designed for loading of logs over depth.
Included: blower, cast iron legs with ash drawer, top air deflector, ceramic glass, side panels, ash lip, air damper
|Heating area||900 - 2,300 Ft2|
|Size||24 1/4" W X 32 3/8" D X 32 5/8" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emission rate
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Up to 20'' logs
- 3.3 ft³ firebox
- Heavy duty 5/16'' steel top
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 1/2"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||12 1/8"|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||16"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10 3/4"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||14 5/8" x 11 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19"|
|Firebox size (Height)||14 1/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||21"|
|Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area(9)||900 - 2,300 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||3.3 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||2.67 ft³|
|Maximum burn time(9)||10 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||90,000 BTU/h (26.4 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||15,841 BTU/h (4.64 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||57,041 BTU/h (16.72 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||71.1 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||76.6 %|
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||78 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||74 %|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||0.95 g/h|
|Average CO(10)||61.3 g/h|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Shipping weight||436 lb (198 kg)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||32 3/8"|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||100 CFM included|
(1) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(2) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(3) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(4) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(5) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(7) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(8) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(9) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
Minimum clearances to combustibles*
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance – back wall||14 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|Clearance - corner||10"||8"|
|Clearance – side wall||12"||12"|
|Clearance – top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**||84"||84"|
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.