Century Heating Wood Stove With Pedestal FW3200
|Recommended heating area||900 - 2,300 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||90,000 BTU (26.4 kW)|
|Dimensions||24 1/4" W X 31 1/4" D X 36 1/8" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||0.95 g/h|
High-efficiency wood stove typical appliances of the Large size category. This freestanding pedestal model is 2020 EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. Average particulate emissions rate: 0.95 g/h. Recommended heating area: 900-2,300 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 90,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 2.3 cu. Ft. Extra-large firebox, ideal for large spaces and harsh climates. Log loading over depth (north-south). Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector. C-cast top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. 2020 EPA certified at 0.95 g/h. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. Weight : 359 lbs OPTIONS: 100 CFM blower, quick connect thermodisc, ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
- Extra-large firebox, ideal for large spaces and harsh climates
- Log loading over depth (north-south)
- Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- C-cast top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 0.95 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
Installation and Operation Manual
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 0.95 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 900 - 2,300
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at UrbanSupply. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.